World spirit study group

Sulis

I've noticed quite a lot of interest around the boards in this wonderful deck.

We've started a study group a couple of times which has fizzled out (yeah, yeah I know, you shouldn't start what you can't finish :) )

I was wondering if anyone would like to resurrect this group? The last time around we started with the majors and got to the Emperor (my main reason for not going any further apart from being busy is that I'm not too fond of the Heirophant ;) )
Post in the existing threads for the majors we've done or start at the Heirophant.

Here's a link to the threads we've already got.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=32647

Love

Sulis xx

13thFaeChylde

I'll give it another go. I really love this deck.

Shall we keep going in order or take on a new direction?

Sulis

I think we should just keep going in order but I'm quite happy to go with what everyone else wants to do :)

Love

Sulis xx

Flavio

I'm in! :) will check out the threads in the link. Thank you.

Inana

I would like to participate too.
Cant find the old threads in that search. Are they very old?

Sulis

Inana, they're not that old. If my link doesn't work you could type 'World Spirit' into the 'search' engine and search the titles only of the General Study group forum. I'm going to dig them out and put them back in the General Study group anyway so don't worry :)

Love

Sulis xx

Satori

World Spirit Study Group

Sulis and others,
Never having participated in a study group here on Aeclectic I have no opposition to the logical idea of going in order. Suits me fine.

Sulis-that was a weird link! So, I'm also trying to find the WS threads but so far haven't found a one, except for the few new ones discussing the merits/drawbacks of the deck.

Thanks by the way for the article link. I checked that out and liked the women who created the deck.

I'm having fun with my new WS deck. And again Sulis, it is you who turned me onto the deck. Early in the Seekers thread you used your World Spirit deck and I loved the description you gave of the card...can't remember it. But then I saw some scans of the deck and just kept coming back to it. I have to say, that the card I like the least is the 3 of swords. It is very strange.

So, as soon as I can find a thread I will post to it about the cards you have studied to date.

EminemsAngelBaby

Hello All:),

It's exciting to see this happening! Going in order is fine with me. I don't have the deck yet but will have it soon. For now I'll just read along with you and jump into posting when my deck gets here........where ever we happen to be. EAB

Inana

Hi again

I've done a search and have found the old threads now... I wasnt finding them before cause in the search i was typing Worldspirit ... :| Here is the link: Old threads

Nice to see the gang is growing! Im going to read the old posts. Hope we start soon reviving this study group. Im needing to get more in touch with the cards. Feeling rusty lately...

Inana

Ok! I see Elf has already started with the Fool... :D