World spirit study group

Alrisha

Count me in

=)

Sulis

I've just found the Magician thread Alrisha - no we haven't finished with these threads - these are just the ones we've done so far - please feel free to post your insights on the cards which are now back on the first page of the General Study group forum.

Love

Sulis xx

Alrisha

hehehe

wow fast response u got there...i searched again and saw the thread on the magician that's y i edited my post. but then i saw your response. guess u'd be the only person to c my initial post. =P

Seed Crystal

hi

Just wanted to say hi, I also love this deck and I added my comments to the 0 Fool thread. The World Spirit study group threads are why I came out of the Lurker's closet... den... where ever Lurkers lurk...
;-)

Sulis

Hello Seed Crystal, It's good to have you with us.

Love

Sulis xx

Inana

Hi there!
Just writting these lines to tell i've not left this study group. I've been out for a while, but i will be reading your insights and posting again this week.

Seed Crystal

bump

I have bumped a lot of World Spirit threads today, partly for my own selfish interests and partly for the benefit of other who might like myself have previously been unaware of them.

The more I study it, the more I love this deck. :)

RedMaple

Hi, I'd like to join the study group - I love the World Spirit deck. I'll check out the old threads, but count me in.

strings of life

Reviving a 6 year old discussion thread :)

This may be the oldest thread that I have ever bumped--6 years? And the other general thread is even older! [gasp]

I just got this deck, and being the enternal deck jumper that I am, I'm going to start posting in these threads and see how it goes. It's possible to be commited--although I'm not doing so yet. I have to see how everything goes first. It's such a quirky deck and it just makes me smile. I haven't done that in a while with a deck. And many of the cards make me very emotional. That's a wonderful thing too...

There are some wonderful posts here about the cards, and some cards that haven't been covered yet. Does anyone want to join me? No order. You do your thing, I do mine, and we give this study group some life again :).

Sulis

Post away, I'll join you when I can... I'm always up for discussing the cards in this deck :).