The De-Enabling Thread

Phantom Goddess

Faery Wicca Tarot

Thanks, you all have killed the urge to but this deck.. for now atleast. ;)

13thFaeChylde

Ya know, I haven't visited the Nissanka pictures in two days.....and it's been a week since I went a-huntin the Greenwood. I think I'm on the road to recovery!!

red120

Sybilant said:
The Thoth will keep you busy for a long long time. You won't think of buying another deck for months.

I recommend "The Crowley Tarot" by Akron and Banzhaf. You won't believe how much symbolism is packed onto the cards.

But buy food first. And pay the bills. And put some money away for a rainy day.

s.
The buy food part has sparked reason in my little brain :D

Rusty Neon

13thFaeChylde said:
Ya know, I haven't visited the Nissanka pictures in two days.....and it's been a week since I went a-huntin the Greenwood. I think I'm on the road to recovery!!

But have you been a-hunting some new decks? ;) If not, then you may indeed be on the road to recovery.

Diana

For about 1 US dollar, you can pay for a vaccination against measles for a kid in Africa.

I saw babies die of measles in Africa. And tried once in vain to comfort the mother's unbearable sorrow. Her weeping haunts me always.

Perhaps your money could be better spent.

jema

Oh my, Diana you absolutely win the price for the best de-enabling post ever. And you are so right, thinking about how much good the money I spend on a deck will do in the world is a really good argument to not buy one and instead try and help.

13thFaeChylde

Rusty Neon said:
But have you been a-hunting some new decks? ;) If not, then you may indeed be on the road to recovery.

Well, yes......but only b/c Rosyelf said she was giving the deck in question away free :) (I'd pay shipping of course)

And Diana, you must be reading my mind, because I decided days ago to send whatever money I was going to spend on a deck or books this month to Darfur. I think my kids want to send their monthly book money as well. We spend $30 a month at the used book store.

Actually, I have been feeling the urges to acquire more decks growing very faint. I have more than I'll ever need. Certainly
more decks than I would have ever imagined having, prior to joining AT. I'll be busy for years getting familiar with what I have.

Phantom Goddess

Tarot of the Mermaids

I am looking at buying this deck... if you can talk me out of it.

Tarot of the Mermaids (illustrated by Mauro De Luca)

Fulgour

help

I don't know what is is ~ maybe alllll the waiting...
sure, I have the druid animal oracle, it's great
but --- do I have to get the DruidCraft Tarot too....
w/shipping it's 24 bps (ow) there may be no hope~
they have Justice as XI and I don't seem to care!!!

:eek:

WolfSpirit

Iit is meant for people with an interest in druidry. So maybe it is not for you.
You can send your copy to me :D