The De-Enabling Thread

baba-prague

Jewel said:
*ROFLMAO* I was just about to post that when I read your post QP. ~giggles with Gregory~ She also kept the pendant!!!!!! I cannot wait to hear about Gregory's reading with the Charmed next week *LOL* ... Maybe I'll request that she do a reading for me with the Charmed ~giggles madly~....

She will of course wear the pendant while doing the reading - the mystic vibrations will attune with the universe and the voice of the Charmed will be clearly heard...

I want to be in the queue for a reading. OOOOOOOOOooooooooo, it's a thrilling opportunity to hear the Charmed speak!

baba-prague

ps - well, we have the first Fairytale bags (only one design though) and I think we will do some Grandville.

and yes, I did work on the Dark Sister, but now I am trying to put her firmly back in her dark cupboard and telling her to WAIT. She is struggling and keeps crying out about it soon being Halloween and her birthday...

Oh- there is a de-enable in that. If you buy one of our decks you may be tempted (by me - mwahhahaha!) to buy a bag too, so perhaps it's best not to begin going down that road? :D

That's quite de-enabling I think.

Jewel

baba-prague said:
She will of course wear the pendant while doing the reading - the mystic vibrations will attune with the universe and the voice of the Charmed will be clearly heard...

I want to be in the queue for a reading. OOOOOOOOOooooooooo, it's a thrilling opportunity to hear the Charmed speak!
She better wear the pendant *LOL*. Perhaps you and I should head over to the reading thread and ask Gregory for readings with the Charmed (while wearing the pendant) in exchange for feedback .... or is that against the rules of that forum ....

Gregory please hear our plea .... we are serious by the way *LOL*

Emily

Jewel said:
De-enabeling attempt below:

That was your first mistake ... you have to quit looking at Tarot decks if you want to be de-enabled. Come on Em, get a grip on yourself!

The minors for this deck are partially illustrated ("moody" minors), mainly pips. Now if you are a Marseilles or Thoth fan that comment alone thwarts my effort. Do you want that? or do you want fully illustrated minors? (personally I like "moody" minors, so that argument would not have worked on me)

~Jewel goes on a ramble of memories past when she owned the deck~ Lets see .... what else ..... The colors are dim ... yeah I know it is supposed have that antique feel to it, but colors are nice. What else .... I think there are nuns in the deck. If they aren't nuns, they look like nuns. If you are Catholic that's all good, but if you aren't then what use do you have for a tarot deck with nuns?

That is all I can remember .... however .... if you really want to be tempted by a Scapini deck I recommend Il Tarocco delle Vetrate! ~ducks and runs before she is attacked by the de-enablers~

Thanks for your valiant efforts Jewel and QueenofPentacles - but I couldn't resist and ordered it last night, I did get it a little cheaper though and the book to go with it. :angel:

I will check out the Il Tarocco delle Vetrate though, thanks })

Jewel

Emily said:
Thanks for your valiant efforts Jewel and QueenofPentacles - but I couldn't resist and ordered it last night, I did get it a little cheaper though and the book to go with it. :angel:

I will check out the Il Tarocco delle Vetrate though, thanks })
Glad to be of help on both fronts *LOL*. Hope you really enjoy your new deck! You can check out the Vetrate at Tarot Garden.

gregory

Jewel said:
She better wear the pendant *LOL*. Perhaps you and I should head over to the reading thread and ask Gregory for readings with the Charmed (while wearing the pendant) in exchange for feedback .... or is that against the rules of that forum ....

Gregory please hear our plea .... we are serious by the way *LOL*
Oh Geez. I only said I'd do ONE reading - and I don't use spreads and stuff, so this will not be easy. Unless, of course, I go the silly route.....

Or the single card route...

I will wear the pendant, since you insist...

damn; I shall have to find it a ribbon !

I think this is not the thread for this discussion though....

Voron

still not working...

I don't have very many LS decks. (uh, one maybe?)
I *like* the fact that it's just an oracle.
I *like* surreal art.
I *like* what I saw of the images.
I'm a bit of an intuitive reader.
I also want the Tarot of Transformations, by the same artist. But don't have it yet.

Cocobird55

Oh good -- my Fantastic Menagerie deck needs a matching bag. I love the bag I got for my Victorian Romantic. Wait -- how is that de-enabling? I'm so confused...

baba-prague

Cocobird55 said:
Oh good -- my Fantastic Menagerie deck needs a matching bag. I love the bag I got for my Victorian Romantic. Wait -- how is that de-enabling? I'm so confused...

Ah, that's easy. Because we don't have bags just yet, so no point in buying the deck :D

Oh, but you already did?!

I am also confused.

baba-prague

gregory said:
I think this is not the thread for this discussion though....

We can start a whole new Gregory's Charming Mystic Readings thread if you like :D