The De-Enabling Thread

gregory

baba-prague said:
We can start a whole new Gregory's Charming Mystic Readings thread if you like :D
I would extremely rather not. :eek: There will be only the one, I hope. I will put it in the Charmed thread.....

Cocobird55

Yes, I have the deck and it is an okay bag. But it is one of my favorite reading decks, and therefore should have a special bag, designed just for it.

And what about the Victorian Flower Oracle? It is in a boring bag, poor thing.

Actually, I have quite a few decks that are currently bagless, so I can use the bags I'm currently using for the VFO and the FMT for them!

baba-prague said:
Ah, that's easy. Because we don't have bags just yet, so no point in buying the deck :D

Oh, but you already did?!

I am also confused.

Sulis

A quick moderator note

Hi Folks,

I realise that with a thread like this one, it is difficult to stay on-topic but this thread is going in lots of different directions here.

Please, please, please, can we get back to the topic of this thread - De-enabling?

I really don't want to have to start splitting the thread up into various topics and that's the way it's going at the moment.

Thank you

Sulis - co-moderator - Tarot Decks

gregory

Fair cop, Sulis. :D I am trying to move the appalling Charmed back into its very own thread.... Where I hope it is OK to post the one and only reading it will likely ever do, even if it is a reading...!

baba-prague

Thanks Sulis. I need to put a "bags" post in Advertisements. Apart from that I will stick to de-enabling :)

Jewel

Thanks Suli, sorry I got carried away there ....

So no one has any more de-enabling help for me regarding the Fantastic Menagerie? ... ~looks at Baba and cracks up~

Emily

Just wanted to post - Anyone who is still resisting the Archeon - resistance is futile LOL - mine came yesterday and I wish I hadn't resisted so long - its amazing in artwork and feeling. })

magpie9

Jewel said:
Thanks Suli, sorry I got carried away there ....

So no one has any more de-enabling help for me regarding the Fantastic Menagerie? ... ~looks at Baba and cracks up~
Well, lemmie see...
OK. All the animals are wearing very old-fashioned clothing, nothing fashionable at all...Eeew. And all the drawings are pen and ink, not computer-generated faceless silver or gold humanoid forms. I don't think there are any humans at all in it, such a shame, a deck that doesn't support our species. :(
OK, that's it; my very best shot. And I don't think anyone can do much better at de-enabling this deck!

Jewel

magpie9 said:
OK, that's it; my very best shot. And I don't think anyone can do much better at de-enabling this deck!
*LOL* I think you are right. Even Baba tried and that did not work. I supose I best put it on my X-mas wishlist, and stop wasting peoples time trying to de-enable me on a deck no one really believes one should be de-enabled :D

The fact that nobody really has any strong feelings as to why I should not get this deck speaks volumes for the deck as we all have different tastes, and opinions. So thank you for validating for me that I HAVE TO HAVE this deck *LOL*. Now I must go call Faunabay and tell her what I want for Christmas :p

jackdaw*

Can anyone please remind me why I traded away my Victoria Regina Tarot, before I start looking for it again? Chalk it up to trader's remorse or something. I need my head examined :D