Swietlistej Drogi Study Group?

BodhiSeed

I LOVE this deck! I would love to pop in and discuss some cards when time allows!

weaver

bodhran said:
I LOVE this deck! I would love to pop in and discuss some cards when time allows!
Perfect, bodhran, and welcome! I truly look forward to reading your insights.

Later today I intend to post the 9 of Pentacles card. I drew it this morning. The 9 of Pentacles is one of the deck's cards that has me scratching my head. Where we began with the 9 of Wands, it seems like a reasonable card to consider next. :)

Moonbow

The Emperor is here:

The Emperor

If someone could post an image I would be grateful. :)

victoria.star

I guess I should have posted here first, since I already posted a bit in the individual card threads.
Yay!
I love the Drogi and am very excited to work with it.
I hope to be able to participate in the study group as much as I can.

weaver

victoria.star said:
I guess I should have posted here first, since I already posted a bit in the individual card threads.
Yay!
I love the Drogi and am very excited to work with it.
I hope to be able to participate in the study group as much as I can.
Welcome, victoria.star! It is great to have you join us here!!! :love:

To the group at large, I'll be away between August 1 and the 9th. Failing another person doing so, if any new cards are discussed during that timeframe, I'll be sure to post card images as soon as I return home!

I hope these wonderful dialogs continue going strong. I am really enjoying and benefiting by reading the wonderful and differing ways of relating to Drogi's cards. It's terrific! :)

Sue

weaver

I am back from vacation and finding my feet here at home again. Is there a card anyone is particularly interested in exploring? If so, let me know and I put up a post. Failing that, perhaps I'll resume with something from the Majors? Any and all thoughts would be welcome. :) :love:

victoria.star

I, too, am back home from vacation.
It was a lovely trip--waterfalls, magical cedar surrounded natural springs, big water--and now, home to the grind.
Pick a card, any card and I will happily do my best to give it a go.

Tinevisce

Interest in Resurrecting the Thread

Hi,

I realise I'm coming to this thread five years post the last reply, but is anyone still interested in a study group for these cards?