Non Traditional Intuition Study With Any Oracle

September Pixie

Anyone wanting to try a little expirament with me? You use any oralce of your choosing.. doesn't matter what kind, how big, or how many cards.. any of them.. the only thing this requires is a little time and something to write with..

We will do it, say, 3 days this week.. Monday, Wednesday, & Friday... Here is how you begin..

You take your oracle and shuffle 9 times.. remove the top card but keep it face down (DO NOT LOOK AT IT!!) and hold your hand above it and intuitively write down what you feel, see, sense, smell, etc.. after 9 hours you can turn the card over.. does what you felt remind you of the card? of your day? if so, how and why.. if not.. is it an opposite? explain.. record your thoughts..

Anyone up for this?

Simone

Interesting experiment! Count me in!

*Simone is off to rummage through her box full of oracle decks to choose one to work with....

inanna_tarot

Oh an interesting thought! Hmm which oracle could I use? I love the ideas people get on this forum!

Blessings,
Sezo
x

September Pixie

Alright, I will draw my first card and post the thread relating..

Welcoming any and all who wish to join!

Chronata

A very interesting idea, Sept. Pixie!

I want to try this as well.

Annabelle

This sounds like it could be interesting - I'd love to give it a try. I have a number of oracle decks that I haven't had a chance to try out yet . . . hmm, decisions, decsions . . .

FantasyWorld

What a cool exercise. I'd like to do this as well;)

December Fairy

I'll give it a try too. Off to look at my decks.

magpie9

I want to play. My poor ignored oracles deserve this! :D