Well Worn Path - Monthly or Biweekly study?

Cerulean

I was hoping to start an experiment...perhaps for the next three months...

I realize we all have differents interests and either heritage or cultural attractions--and people have been interested in both oracle and tarot mixed draws.

What I'd like to propose is starting with the Well-Worn Path and combining it with what you'd like to do perhaps once a month or every two weeks.

I've had a busy family and work schedule, so it's all I can do to try to do seasonal poetry and appreciative cooking/small celebrations. It doesn't matter what your heritage is or where you are going to enjoy an appreciative seasonal and in-touch quiet within your own center. I decided that I would also sometimes like to use a mixed oracle/tarot spread... my old Ukiyoe, perhaps Robert Place's Buddhist Tarot, Revelations or one of my anime-manga titles that relate to an art project...

When I have time, I tend to do these things related to how third-generation Asians who are close to their family--many cozy recipes or crafts (like paper-folding, gardening, decorative scrapbooks). There are seasonal appreciative readings and recipes, but I sometimes miss getting to them--we sometimes tend to neglect the kindly things that feed our souls.

Would people like to do this and share? I may not even have time to do more than do a quick Japanese calligraphy study and poem and one card draw...but it would help me keep to it...and I would enjoy using at least one oracular tool along the personal journey...I was thinking even if I take one picture each month of something I did and make a seasonal scrapbook as a companion to my 100 poem series scrapbook...because I started a 'blog' that I would like to eventually share with family.

If this seems good to you...

Regards,

Cerulean

PlatinumDove

This would be nice, I'd love to do a mixed Tarot/oracular reading, and start getting into it! Of course, I don't have the WWP, I only have the Faeries, so...if you want to keep it to just WWP, I understand. :)

Cerulean

...hmmm...

...I don't even know if others who have the Well-Worn Path will respond yet, so don't know what to say yet. I know I would prefer to stick with the Well-Worn Path--a new tool--to take my own old standards into a new framework. But that's just me right now.

I've read thread titles showing Madame Endora and Froud Faerie deck study--but I know that some shared study groups can sometimes can become inactive.

If so, would people suggest "Seasonal Oracle/Tarot Late Summer 2005" or "Seasonal Oracle/Tarot Beltane" in the title to make for open responses?

If it turns out mixed oracle and tarot without preference to the Well-Worn Path is the generic topic, I'm also puzzled where the threads would go.

Maybe we should just wait and see if anyone else responds in the next week or so...I'm more or less hopeful of Well-Worn Path being a favorite in such threads! Sorry to waffle, 'cause I'm not certain where this study might be going if others would like to share...

Cerulean

December Fairy

I just bought The Well Worn Path tonight. I'd like to give it a try. When you have a chance, would you give a little more detail to your idea? We can wait a bit longer to see if anyone else wants to join in too.

Maybe you could post something in tarot talk and let everyone know of your idea of combining the two together? I'm not sure how the rules work with something like that.