I saw a fairy mermaid ....

gorgeousbutterfly

I was doing a reading with the froud cards and i was wondering what i should make my fairy guide, and then i looked in my crystal geyser water bottle and saw for a split second the most stunning pretty little mermaid fairy. she had wings and was luminescent and her bottom was weird looking it had two long fins coming out. i don't know why she was in the water. lol. this was a few days ago. i did research and found this book by ted andrews called " how to contact your spirt and guardian angels" said that mermen and mermaids are in water and they need us to live. they live in our bodies and every bodies of water. i find this very weird. i have asked to see her again and i don't get any answers. i wish she can just show up when i want her too. lol

a_shikhs

wowww.. u are lucky. That sounds really beautiful..

gorgeousbutterfly

Yeah but when i asked about her in my angels guidance board the angels were relecutant to tell me who she really was. said " of course " she is my guide and had alot of wait responses by the angels! whenever i say mermaid they act weird. i get weird vibes by the angels. i don't know what to think anymore. i'm so confused.

a_shikhs

why dont you try asking the faeries about it?? try asking in the faeries oracle as mermaids are somehow related more to faeires.. ;)