Creators Path Tarot

Wings

After looking at some of the decks you guys are creating I'm really anxious about "exposing myself " but here goes you do seem like a friendly bunch..
My deck is a work in progress and I know I'm going to have to re do some images for the sake of integrity...some cards have produced multipules The Queens of Wands and Cups drove me nuts ...now if I can figure out the attachment function Ill share some to get your feed back...
Well i got my "fool" in

Attachments

• Creators Path Tarot 00024.jpg
    Creators Path Tarot 00024.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 531

baba-prague

Oh, it's lovely! Don't be shy about showing these please.
I'd love to hear more about your technique. I assume these are painted, but is there also some digital work?

I love the colouring.

Indigo Rose

This is beautiful! I love the name too.
Blessings to you on this journey. I hope to see more of your work.:)

Indigo Rose

temperlyne

I always love to see new and creative decks develop that stray from the more conventional tarot imagery and would love to see more of your work!

Creators path is a great name for an artistic tarot deck and it would be great to see on which creative path tarot has led you.

Wings

Mahalo's

Well thank you for the encouragment...I spent the evening posting 20 of the Tarot drawings and Paintings on my fine art gallery-actualy I added a new gallery - some people have had problems finding the gallerys the menu tags are small but from the profile page look on the left for IMAGE GALLERY and then on the left of that image is a drop down menu and Creators Path is the 4th one down.....nothing there is set in stone...
Hi-Baba The Fool is an acrylic painting on canvass...if it looks digatized I paint in layers ...going from broad gesture and warm against cool areas
the pictures on the Web site are bigger and you can see the details much better
So I put my URL on my profile page and it is enabled
Please let me know if you have any problems...

Strange2

These cards/paintings are wonderful, and so vibrant and full of life! Are the figures on the cards based on actual people, or do they come from your creative imagination?

Looking forward to your progress on this wonderful deck!

la-luna

Very nice cards vibrant in colors and full of dynamic energy.
I would like to know the ideas behind each card they look so very different to the images that I’m used to

mythos

Worried about exposing yourself????? While I understand that feeling, you have no reason at all to worry, and not because we are a friendly bunch of souls. This is beautiful. I am constantly amazed by the different creative vision's we have here ... and your fool, though completely different from my 'in process fool' speaks to me on a level that mine doesn't. I'm dripping envy - but in the nicest possible way. Oh to be an artist, like you and Temperlyne, rather than a mere painter.

I can't wait to explore your work. I'm off to you profile now to click and drool.

mythos:)

Wings

Thanks to you all !

I don't know if anyone can relate...but when I was 40 I gave birth to a perfect baby girl...after having 3 misscarages in my 30's I was astounded at this gift of perfection...then at five months she began to DIE and during a month of awful test and proding all they could figure out was she just wasn't absorbing any nutrients,no matter how or what she ate...some friends asked if their Christian prayer group could come lay hands on her...How could it hurt right?...She was healed ,her hair and body started growing...
Well they saw my Extesive colection of Tarot and Astrology books ,charts and cards and asked me to despose of them in a way that they would not "tempt" anyone else...and I did it...threw it all in the trash...as an exercise in Willingness...I found my way out of the maze of Dogma and found peace in my soul ...thensix months ago a friend for 8 years attacked me as "a wich" the devil...she left all the paintings and gifts I'd given her in a pile at my front door...even work she had purchased!...It Hurt and I miss my friend...so you all are like a drink of water in the desert!

Attachments

• ex.sm.gif
    ex.sm.gif
    17.5 KB · Views: 271

Indigo Rose

Wings said:
...It Hurt and I miss my friend...so you all are like a drink of water in the desert!

(((Wings)))
I'm sorry. What a sad thing to go through! I understand, because my paternal aunt is like the friend you described. I too came out of the "dogma"; only to find a world of beautiful people....many right here on AT.

Thank you for sharing that your daughter was healed. I believe the LOVE of Christ healed your daughter; despite the weakenesses of those who channeled this healing. Sadly, I believe it is a terrible misunderstanding of Jesus and the scriptures, that leads people to these wretched acts of discrimination and hatred.

I am glad you are here and sharing your gifts with us.

Blessings,
Indigo Rose :love:

PS....lovely photo....your smile and light shine warmly in your picture.