Planets-Between-Partners Series:

Vilyariel

Hey!
This is just the kinda thread I've been waiting for (but didn't know it until it happened!).

I've been doing alot of those free compatibility samples on astrology.com recently concerning myself and my boyfriend, with a couple of conflicting results so i'd be very interested to know how these can resolve themselves!

Apparently we have a very positive aspect, which is sun conjucnt venus.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this thread progress.

Hawthorne

Hi Vilyariel

Yes Sun c Venus is a very good aspect, for friendship and affection. It's not necessarily a pointer to romantic love, but along with other aspects would certainly be a great basis for a romantic relationship.
(I share it with someone who is very special to me and its a lovely sweet aspect)

red11

I'd be interested too! No s/o currently but I think synastry in astrology is so fascinating...

dadsnook2000

Update on Planets-Between-Partners Series

I'm happy that so many are interested in this topic. I wanted to keep everyone informed of my plans and schedule for this new area of exploration.

I'll be leaving for a few weeks vacation in early July so the interval between now and then is too short to start something of this magnitude. I'm thinking that early August might be the first opportunity to start this thread -- and with summer vacations still in force here in the nothern hemisphere, even August might be too soon. So, I'll see if I can start something then, see what the response level is, and then gear up the presentation of information and ideas so that we can all share our experiences on each topic-segment. Sharing is really where we learn from, so having good participation levels is important.

So, look for this thread to start then. And, if anyone has any ideas please feel free to post them. Dave.