Check it out, a free online course on astrology!

lunalafey

WAY TOO MUCH ON MY PLATE

I have been doing my own studies for a few years now. I will not be one of the class mates cuz I have TOO much already to deal with. BUT I eagerly wait for posts from you all about what you have learned from astrology. I will say this, knowing a bit about astrology opens some very big doors to reading tarot, as starfish can tell you...

Minderwiz

I think the whole thing is a good idea. I'm already doing a distance learning course, so I too have enough on my plate. However for someone who is starting out and doesn't want to invest a whole lot of money in a more formal approach this is great. It gives a discipline to learn and also a reward for learning.

It might also be the stimulus to go on to better things so I wish all those starting the course the best of luck and look forward to reading your posts about your experiences!

Best wishes

Minderwiz

Vespertine

Hey~

I'm officially a fellow student now, too!! I'm so excited, i think it will be really fun! I just hope I can get that book before class starts :(.

AquarianGoddess

The other night I saw Susan Miller on a local TV show fielding astrology questions from callers. She looked very spirited about astrology and I'm sure it will be a good experience for all of you.

If I can add my 2 cents here about learning astrology, it's this...learn EVERYTHING you can about the signs, planets and houses. A great foundation significantly helps you to learn aspects (which most beginners have difficulity with) and to interpret. No matter what type of chart one is delineating, it always goes back to basics!

HAPPY LEARNING!

AG

starfish66

For those of you taking the class, can you help me figure it out :) This is the first online course I've done and I'm a bit stumped. I did get the book and plan on reading the first couple of chapters.

Blessings -

:TEMPS Starfish

ccbmac

Hi Starfish,

I too, am taking the online course, maybe I can help. What are you stumped on?

starfish66

ccbmac said:
Hi Starfish,

I too, am taking the online course, maybe I can help. What are you stumped on?
Chrissy -

How are we supposed to proceed? Read a Lesson a day? Will there be assigned reading?

:TDEAT Starfish

ccbmac

Basically it's read a lesson a day and do the assignment. or if you can't get to it right a way, that's ok as long as you enter the class room as many times as there are lessons( i think there is 8 ), so if you sign into the classroom 8 times, ask questions, and try to do the assignments you'll recieve your certificate of completion.

Personally, i'm copying and pasting the lessons into Word and then print them out along, with the questions and answers the our other classmates had/have and take it home( my computer is at work) and if get done what i can and then log on the next day with any questions that i have with what i'm reading/ doing.

Hope this helps :)

Laurel

How is everyone enjoying the class so far? I found it a little confusing at first. Not the material, which is very beginner-friendly. But knowing what to read in the book and when to start the lessons and assignments, and where the appropriate place to post completed assignments, etc.

Laurel

starfish66

Laurel said:
How is everyone enjoying the class so far? I found it a little confusing at first. Not the material, which is very beginner-friendly. But knowing what to read in the book and when to start the lessons and assignments, and where the appropriate place to post completed assignments, etc.

Ditto. I'm still a bit confused about the lessons and assignments parts, too.

:TTOW Starfish