Saturn oppose Chiron, there are the times . . .

star-lover

anyone feeling a little better today with all this? the dust has kind of settled here a bit but not totally - it feels like a shift has taken place, but remains to be seen - well it feels like that at least lol

Lynda

Oh, Helvetica, I hope life picks up and you feel much better.

We have been getting a serve out of that Chiron (the Sabian Symbol for which Paradoxx pointed out to be Aquarius 10: A man who had for a time become the embodiment of an ideal is made to realize that as a person he is not this ideal.)

Chiron has been on this degree for what seems the longest time and it is, along with other things, reflecting something of what happened in February with that being the degree of the new moon then.

We've seen a lot of 'falls from grace' - amongst them obvious political fall-outs being GW Bush's slide in the polls, along with Britain's Tony Blair and Australia's John Howard (although Howard seems to be more Teflon-coated than the others - much to a lot of people's surprise).

Aside from the political story, we have Saturn traversing Leo 10 at times during these last months - the opposition point to that Chiron.

The degree of Leo 10 contains the Sabian Symbol of Early Morning Dew. This can feel like refreshment after 'the dark night of the soul' and can feel like a very long night - especially with Saturn, which can feel like a kind of 'dark night' along with Chiron on the 'fall from grace' Symbol.

As always, it's instructive to look at the Sabian Symbols for the degrees square and in this case we look at Scorpio 10 and Taurus 10. This makes up the fixed cross of the story contained in the 10th degree of the fixed cross. In Scorpio 10, we have the need to reconnect and 'break bread' with those close to us. To 'recognise' who are true comrades and who are not, or to accept the loss of those who have had cause to move on from our lives. The true heart of this degree, however, shows us those we truly connect with. It can feel like a fellowship supper... the degree is Scorpio 10: A Fellowship Supper Reunites Old Comrades.

Taurus 10 shows the need to heal, to feel protected and looked after. The Sabian Symbol for Taurus 10 is The Red Cross Nurse. This Symbol can work out in many ways; we can be the 'nurse' for others, for ourselves, of course others can be the nurse for us. A sense of selfless giving is evident.

I feel a gentle kiss on your forehead would work wonders, Helvetica - the red cross nurse in us all would send you one.

Greetings from DownUnder
Lynda

Sophie

Thank you, Lynda! That kiss felt like a balm - especially from a Red Cross nurse :) (I worked for the International Red Cross for 5 years, and still have a strong attachment to it). Very instructive square cross indeed! And it almost exactly mirrors my life. Yesterday I was at the wedding of a dear friend - someone I've known for 15 years - and it was a wonderful reunion of "old comrades" with friends that mean a lot to me. Love and friendship was all around me, and it felt like sunshine on early morning dew.

star-lover: yes, I feel far less pressured today. Sorrow is still there, but it is being gentled by friendship and spiritual opening.

That Aquarius 10 Sabian Symbol is amazing. When the sh*t first hit the fan a week or so ago, I drew a Symbol and it was Aquarius 10. At the time it fit so well I almost fell over. And now to find it linked to greater cosmic events - well, it's pretty awe-inspiring.

paradoxx

Uranus has gone stationary, and is channeling a good deal of pisces energy into one concentrated burst. The good news is that this draws the impact away from opposition to the darkmoon, and prepares a trine to jupiter (going direct next month). The bad news is that there will be a square to the sun in the coming month.

The trine to jupiter encourages creative and new ways to achieve financial wealth, the removal of the opposition to the darkmoon takes discrimination out of the question. The Square to the sun will put emotional output and indpendent will at the center of everything.

Oh, and Mars has been in conjunct with saturn, and thus opposing chiron, forcing the situation of reality to come forth, thsi coudl cause some opposing points of view to either hit eachother in the head, or totally bypass eachother as time goes on. Mercury inconjunct to pluto is going to mishmash some communication but it will only be temporary, the return trips and inconjuncts in the mercury retrograde might be more of a challange for people to deal with.

paradoxx

Welcome to Summer!

To innagurate the longest days of the year, ceres in Aquarius will go retrograde, Scorpio Jupiter and Leo Saturn (along with Chiron in Aquarius sq to jup and opp to saturn) will Square, the New Moon in Cancer happens on Sunday.

Summer starts off with a challange, but this will also give you the chance (perhaps a one-time only chance) to strike independence. Chiron in Aquarius enhances this reality, Saturn in Leo brings out proper leadership, and Jupiter in Scorpio going stationary relates to fianncal realities (business seperations, downsizing, layoffs, office relocation, etc . . .).

Ceres retrograde is a reflection of a side-effect of stagnant food options, unusual choices will become well-known, and the plain existence gets second place, and be reinforced by the unusual.

channeling this energy is venus entering gemini, void of most aspects except for a pleaent sextile to cancer based mercury. prepare for a flirtatious month, and go with the flow, and you will prosper. world Travel will take an interesting turn, while local culture also moves to a futuristic change.

The New moon starts off many projects, and many needs will be met and fulfilled, a change in schedule and ittenerary will happen, mercury is in its retrograde shadow.

and speaking of mercury, he is inconjunct to pluto, and will be inconjunct to the furtherst planet twice more, lending to a difficulty communciating the full implications of the tranformation at hand, mercury in cancer, cardinal water, is highly intuitive, we are already in the groove, we cannot ignore our needs and our oppurtunities, pluto in sagittarius, mutable fire, retrograde at that, is unable to fully absorb the energy, and therefore redistribues through aspects, namely a sextile to ceres, revealing teh restrictions of the restaurant busienss and their needs and concerns, possibly on a managment level.

The Sun moving into Cancer pushes for a real change in how things are done, the energy of this time of year is going to be consistant, fast, and foreward moving.

paradoxx

The opposition is passing, Saturn is direct in leo, and chiron is retrograde in aquarius. The tight quarters that the opposition created is tapering off, all while venus is getting ready to oppose pluto.

Jupiter stationary direct in Scorpio squares off to Saturn direct in leo, Fixed signs like to compete with eachother. Leo likes to be the leader, and scorpio likes to be the enactor (Aquarius likes to be Independent and Taurus likes to be physical). Scorpio likes the dark, Leo is the light, this isn't going to work the way we want it to. Saturn in leo puts challanges on leadership, Jupiter in Scorpio finances and reinforces the secrecy behind the leaderships, something is bound to slip through the cracks.

Leo Mars is inconjunct to Pisces Uranus, and mars is pushing Uranus to do something, usually able to spur independent activity into a new phase, this time around it might push in a direction that is totally alienating. A cluster of asteroids following Mars will act as a follow-up to the ultra-indepenence that has been spurred, usually with specific facts and points of interest that change the method of action.

Vesta: commitment to work, achieving a goal and needing the proper access to make it work properly.

Juno: The oppressed and denounced, representing unfairness and distress, Juno inconjunct to Uranus forces the individual to review the current status quo and enact a certain change for the better.

Ute: A determined and unique US native tribe, decended from the bricklayers of mesa verde, and heralds of ancient truths, wisdom and beliefs. inconjunct to uranus debilitates the ability to be seperate from these truths, and how they exist and are portrayed in todays world.

Finally, Mars is trining pluto, pushing forth transformation, and pluto is retrograde. Mars leadership is acting as a catylist of activity, much of it rational, pluto is unwilling to act on it, but sagittarius energies are never stationary. Everything is shifting to independent activity, and independent activity means being seperate, and that reality may be forced.

huredriel

paradoxx said:
Leo Mars is inconjunct to Pisces Uranus, and mars is pushing Uranus to do something, usually able to spur independent activity into a new phase, this time around it might push in a direction that is totally alienating
Well that sums up my day yesterday!!!! Poor little Leo bunny LOL!! However think that automatic reactions have differed ..... maybe due to the Saturn in Leo lessons finally starting to be absorbed! Since we're coming up to Saturn having been in Leo for about a year now, do you think the depth of its lessons are deepening?

paradoxx

I have the feeling that Saturn in leo has only begun its lesson plan. engrained into this situation is of course chiron in aquarius psuhing for a realization that the new age is upon us and wtihout hesistation, it stays with us. Mars trien to pluto is a transforming aspect, one that allows us to move fluidly into the next phase, when saturn trines pluto though, it will move us into a new level of responsibilty, this will come sooner than expected so have your fun now, and learn to incorporate fun into your responsibility.

Indigo Rose

paradoxx said:
I have the feeling that Saturn in leo has only begun its lesson plan. engrained into this situation is of course chiron in aquarius psuhing for a realization that the new age is upon us and wtihout hesistation, it stays with us. Mars trien to pluto is a transforming aspect, one that allows us to move fluidly into the next phase, when saturn trines pluto though, it will move us into a new level of responsibilty, this will come sooner than expected so have your fun now, and learn to incorporate fun into your responsibility.

How does the end of this month look in relation to this information and the Astro picture? After some uneasy feelings about recent news events, and an overall feeling of doom hanging on me...I decided to do some readings using the Haindl Tarot. I did a monthly spread for the USA....as well as 3 card draws for various nations of the World. I won't detail them here, but they are giving me cause for great concern. That is why I pose the question: Does this Astrological energy you are describing here in any way provide clues for concerns over potential crisis or catastrophe on the World scene?

Peace
:heart:

paradoxx

echoes of the great depression perhaps, but still a ways off, Saturn in Virgo is more harsh to the economic scene than saturn in leo, but the seeds are being planted. The good news is that we have had plenty of preparation, the bad news is that it may be too much preparation.

It will be interesting to see what Mars in Virgo brings, productive work or exhaustion due to too much to do. But before we get there, Leo Mars is going to be exasperating and thorough and potentially out of control at times, but for noble reasons.

I suppose next month starts on a distressing note with saturn inconjunct to uranus and venus inconjunct to neptune, teh reality of oil is going to hit hard, Iraq might evolve into something bigger, and Mexico might hit hard times (again) as election woes darkly mirror the 2000 US Election, except the Mexican ecnonomy has never been a major force. The Sun square jupiter is also a major factor here, as economics start taking a new shape, I agree, something big is happening, and those who want to have a say in the, dare I say it, New World Order have got to put their stakes in now or never.

It doesn't help that Jupiter is square to Saturn either.

Added:
20 minutes after i posted the above, bomb blasts in Mumbai India Train STations hits the airwaves. Somethign is definetly up.