mercury retrograde (already?)

Ffortiwn

paradoxx said:
calander of events, June and July:

June 18th, Mars conjunct Saturn, this encourages a strong creative urge as well as provides plenty of work, Leo wants proper leadership to be enhanced.

June 19th, Mars square Jupiter, the reality of finances (gas prices especially) will be made known, bitterness might ensue, Jupiter in Scorpio retrograde is almost over but one last push baskwards might tip the scales.

June 21st, Summer Solstice, Sun enters Cancer, the move from the intellectual of the mind to the intuition of feelings.

June 22nd, Ceres goes retrograde in aquarius, th return to more unsual and non-traditional food styles, being different.

Jupiter square Saturn, financial crunch, being restricted and coming to realizations about codependence and its realities, difficulty resolving financial problems.

June 23rd, Venus Enters Gemini, flirtation and energy abound, keeping a loose structure, being relaxed and rerouting energy as Gemini does. This also indicates a conflict of the feminene (venus) and the masculane (gemini) in terms of how things are done.

June 27th, Mars inconjunct the Uranus, New Moon in Cancer, the imposition of conformity struck down by indpendent uranus in retrograde, mars cannot match uranus in slow movement so mars must let go, keep a cool head.

June 28th, Mercury enters leo, fierly communication, enexpected help. and leadership issues are bound to be predominant.

July 3rd, 1st quarter moon in libra.

July 4th, Mercury goes retrograde (until july 28th), mercury will combine retrograde forces with ceres, uranus, and neptune to create a mess of trouble for travel, communication, and planning, that which was intended to go through may not, that which was cancelled returns to the forefront.

July 5th, Mars oppose neptune, Leo and Aquarius, expect the unexpected, a good combination if not overwhealming, keep a cool head and keep your desires at a minimum.

July 6th, Jupiter goes direct, the return to capital ideas, the reality of economics, scorpio is deep and dark, expect an equally dark mentality.

July 10th, FUll moon in Capricorn, Mercury retrograde enters Cancer, a resurgance of mental intuition, keeping tabs on everything is paramount, the retrograde will be strong at this point, and Cancer is predominant, don't get going with the flow too much.

July 14th, Mars trine pluto, things are transforming easily, but with mercury in retrograde be careful what your intentions are they might get dashed.

July 17th, last quarter moon in Aries

July 18th, Venus enters Cancer, admiration of the home, keeping the home neat and tidy, coming to terms with homelife again.

July 22nd, Mars enters Virgo, Mars in virgo promotes health and harvest, keeping the mind clear of impure thoughts in nessacary, constant energy, mercury factors in with virgo still in retrograde plan ahead carefully. Alos the Sun enters Leo on this day, and the central theme of the year is leadership, with saturn in leo free from mars, the sun can shine the light as bright as he wants without interfearance from the red planet.

July 24th, new moon in leo.

july 28th, Mercury goes direct, final returns, final reprecussions, new beginnings, the feeling is the same with different players around, mercury does not notice.

August 1st, Saturn inconjunct neptune, restrictions on desire and imagination, keeping the mind sharp and focused, the dashing and removal of certain high-hopes, a strange feeling in the air.

August 11th, 12th, 13th, mercury and venus enter leo again, the return to creativity, finishing up a project started before the retrograde, refining what was into what can be, a fresh start. on the 13th Mars opposes uranus, radical individual will redefines the active nature of mankind on first a local level, then a global level.

I won't go any further than that, but as you can see this summer boasts to be one of transformation and flowering of a millenial kind, achieving your goals will come quickly, but don't forget what it means to stay sharp and focused. Traditional ideals will be challanged but not destroyed, only reinforced with modern ideals that want only the best.
I can atest to most if not all of these dates - most especially July 14-18! Picking up and relocating family to another state, the 18th will be the first day to actually settle into the new home. Shortly after this transition, on our birthdays, my daughter and I will each be starting our Chariot years.

calligirl

MIL leaves on the 18th to move to a new state to start a new job. My life won't get back on course until kids start school in August. And yeah, on the 4th, our plans changed three times and we didn't finish our fireworks until the weekend. Just another Mercury Retro kind of time...

poivre

This has been the worst mercury retrograde for me
in a while.

Just feel blah, the world feels heavy and
everythings feels like it is standing still
except time. It's like being in quicksand.

Can't wait for it to get over!

Tara2007

Mercury retrograde strikes again?

Let's see...so far my internet service has gone on the fritz, and my new cell phone (yes, I had to buy one now of all times) seems to have a mind of its own.
Also, something odd happened. I made a phone call I should not really have made, but I would actually like to talk to this person. I'm wondering if the influence of Mercury taking a backwards stroll didn't play a part in this. I just sort of dialed it, on my new cell phone of course.....

Barbaras Ahajusts

Argh...

So far, an evil toothache from hell, a loss of someone dear to me, crying jags that are JUST NOT ME, despair, and a non stop ringing in my ears are the norm for this retrograde.
At least I'm back to sleeping, till the jaw pain kicks in, but thats still more sleep than I have had in 2 weeks! The migraine tip-toed away too. Thats good, cause I was loosing too much hair.

But in all this, my readings haven't been affected. Strange too. I kinda thought they would suffer. My procrastination is worse. But I'm not surprised at that one, really.

Mars in retrograde....KISS MUY GRITS, YA SKANK!

:neutral:Barb

squeakmo9

Feel better Barb!

Some irritating slow downs with my lap top.
Had a good many returns these last couple of weeks, nothing fit right, received a wallet that was way too big (don't have that much money), made an oops returning since I didn't include the packing slip.
I suppose my judgement is a bit off, missing the details.
On the plus side, getting a lot of cleaning done, throwing out and cleaning out closets.
Just trying to take things slower and applying energies to specific, practical projects.

paradoxx

Mercury and the sun conjunct through the next few days (17-19), while the moon is in Taurus, and eventually mercury ruled gemini on the 20th. While this is happening the sun and mercury both make inconjuncts to pluto. Inconjuncts are when planets are seperated by 150 degrees and basically have nothign in common and no way of dealing with the paradoxial situations before them.

inconjuncts between fixed taurus and mutable sagittarius are going to be about speed, movement, and intellect vs. intuition. The Sun overpowers pluto, and pluto does not take that nicely, he will try to return the energy right back to the sun in that way that pluto does, but mercury will get in the way and redirect plutos darkness right back at him, the light is going to be on pluto and nothing is going to stop it except an asteroid or two getting in the way.

The Sun-mercury teamup is going to be a saviour before the week ends, pluto is pushing his weight around and isn't being shy about it. Venus in Gemini has felt the brunt of this force, and may have taken on more than she can handle with pluto, thankfully venus is moving quickly and is ready to move the energy to the home. Meanwhile Mars is trining pluto and coaxing the dark lord into a better mood, this is transitory as mars is never slow to act.

anyway, this is about the sun and mercury rx in conjunction, mercury is starting a new cycle of ideas and restructuring what was already going through the pipeline, keeping tabs on everyone is going to be difficult so it may not be nessacary as the week ends. Communication is going to be on the strange side and there is an attitude in the air stemming from peoples impatient desire to go direct again. Cancer does not like things to be complicated, so beware, the sun at high noon means mercury at high noon, and he will bombard us with all the complicated things that cancerians try to hide from.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Put Cancer in a hole for me, please

Cancer does not like things to be complicated, so beware, the sun at high noon means mercury at high noon, and he will bombard us with all the complicated things that cancerians try to hide from.

Oh great. My horriablescope says Wednesday is going to show me that there may be a good reason why new arrangements are required. I have "loaded gun" as notations for that day.

This sounds just wonderful. I always look foward to his down days...sigh!

"Gloom, dispair & agony on me,
Ohhh, deep dark depression, excessive misery.
If it weren't for bad luck, I'ld have no luck all, Ahhh!
Gloom, dispair and agony one me!"

;)Barb

Heckta

Hi all! I usually get my readings from Sam Geppi on podcast or other astrological readings on the internet. Thought I would stop in and get some info here as well.

July 18th, Venus enters Cancer, admiration of the home, keeping the home neat and tidy, coming to terms with homelife again.
------------------------
So true! Been on this kick for more than a week now- tideness.

July 22nd, Mars enters Virgo, Mars in virgo promotes health and harvest, keeping the mind clear of impure thoughts in nessacary, constant energy, mercury factors in with virgo still in retrograde plan ahead carefully. Alos the Sun enters Leo on this day, and the central theme of the year is leadership, with saturn in leo free from mars, the sun can shine the light as bright as he wants without interfearance from the red planet.

-----------------------
Thank the stars my B-day is July 23. Happy to see I'll be free from Mars before my b-day---(and we'll all be free!). Mars causes some nasty emotional tides. Hence, all the added turmoil we are seeing in recent days in the world.

July 24th, new moon in leo.
-------------------------
Nice!

july 28th, Mercury goes direct, final returns, final reprecussions, new beginnings, the feeling is the same with different players around, mercury does not notice.

--------------------------
Even better great time to search for a new job- I will definitely take advantage of the days leading and around that day.

Thanks paradoxx
Very helpful

Rabbit

3 people

If one more person screams at me during this retrograde I am going to scream! I just can't believe it. My neighbors are screaming at my guests, and at me. Then I lost a friend who, during a misunderstanding screamed at me and told me we are no longer friends. A guy at my gym screamed at me.
I do not know whether to chalk it up to the retrograde or to just plain rudeness. Maybe it's the weather as we are having 100* days. I am just going to lay low. I do not know what else to do, that and pray for the end...(of the retrograde)

I have edited to add this about what Paradoxx says: Communication is going to be on the strange side and there is an attitude in the air stemming from peoples impatient desire to go direct .

Ain't it the truth!