Curiouser and cuiriouser

ravenest

Exactly, Calligirl !

And Sian 100, dont worry about loosing your Leo and being a 'boring Cancer'. Being a boring Cancer myself .... as tropical Astrologers tell me ... isnt too bad :) . You wouldnt find you would 'loose' your Leo with a sidereally precessed chart, but you might find Leo somewhere else, other than containing your Sun it might now contain your Moon, or Mercury or Venus and taking into account other dynamics your chart may possibly make more sense to you or reveal difficulties you have had understanding how your chart relates to your reality. Specifically your own reality and not what others expect from you.

I still affirm that originally (and in many cases still today) astrology is the science of the Stars and the stars and constellations are what is/were studied to make the predictions. Bio-dynamic farming works exceptionally well and not only uses a sidereal system of astrology but sees forces emenating from the constellations and stars themselves and influencing events and energy flows on earth.

Taking that point (and refering to the link on Opheichus above and the info contained within it) this is a VERY interesting area of the sky that has inflenced our society, understanding and development.