chinese astrology four pillars

purplestar

i wonder if anyone know about chinese astrology four pillars?if there is,iwish u can answer me these questions.
1]can four pillars method find out what will happen 2 a person in a particular mth of a yr?
2]can 4 pillars method find out the detail of the parents if only the date of the birth chidhren is provided?
3]can 4 pillars method be use if the time of birth is not available?

leephd

Chinese astrology four pillars

You asked --

> i wonder if anyone know about chinese astrology four pillars?if there is,iwish u can answer me these questions.
> 1]can four pillars method find out what will happen 2 a person in a particular mth of a yr?

There is a progression system using the Lifetime Fate Cycle, which is part of the four pillars analysis.

> 2]can 4 pillars method find out the detail of the parents if only the date of the birth chidhren is provided?

Yes, in the same sense that Western astrology can by using the 4th and 10th houses - i.e., you are then reading the parents from the child's viewpoint, not the parents from the parent's viewpoint.

> 3]can 4 pillars method be use if the time of birth is not available?

Yes and no. The four pillars are actually the year, month, day and hour pillars, where, following typical Chinese convention, the hours are actually "double hours:" that is, twelve to a day. You can still get quite a bit of information without the exact tie of birth, but the greater the error in birthtime, the greater the possible error in interpretation, because the hour pillar may be either unobtainable or wrong.