South - North node lists?

MCsea

This IS a strange question,
does anyone have - or know of a list of South and North node positions (for each degree rather than each star sign)
say from AD 1900 - 2050?

Martin Schulman in his book Karmic Astrology the moons nodes and reincarnation (Karmic Astrology)
apparently has included a list of nodal positions from AD 1850 to 2000 (only),
which is not of much use as we are already in 2006. AND since I dont have his book IM not sure if its star sign or degree lists.

Would this be a really long list?

I think it would be, anyway any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

MARINA

Fulgour

"Karmic Astrology" by Martin Schulman features
the Part of Fortune, which must be discovered
on an individual basis (he gives Shakespeare's!)
but there is no list for the lunar nodes included.

Oh wait (duh!) that's all in Volume III :laugh:

Volume I: The Moon's Nodes & Reincarnation
is what you're referring to...

The nodes are slow movers and any list will be
uncomplicated... I'll check the web for you :)

Interlude music...

Yikes! There are too many references to things
other than an actual ephemeris of lunar nodes.
Software links abound... it's not a popular pick.

Good Luck :) MCsea! And don't de discouarged!

leephd

Degree positions

Since pretty much all the astrology programs allow you to generate an ephemeris at will (which could be nothing but the Node positions if you like), I would suggest the other alternative is to look at the on-line sites that either give ephemeris pages or chart calculations - Astrodienst (www.astro.com) would be a good place to start.

Fulgour

Academic Dean, Kepler College

Hello :) Lee! Welcome to Aeclectic Tarot!

Books by Lee:

The Ultimate Asteroid Book (1988)
Essential Dignities (1989)
The Book of Rulerships (1992)
Classical Astrology for Modern Living (1996)
The Martial Art of Horary Astrology (2002)

MCsea

Thank you - VERY much for your help!!

Ill try the self creation method - Lee thank you

MARINA

MCsea

YIPPEEE Lee you are a legend, just popped into my Solar Fire and it WAS that easy!

OK its long but its there, I cant see a way of saving it as a file but I can print it out and type it back in (22 pages for 1900 to 2020 at the 'month' level, the day level was just TOO MUCH)

YIPPEEE

THANK YOU!

MARINA

leephd

Computer print-outs

Both Solar Fire and Kepler have nice ephemeris print-outs: personally, I prefer the Kepler one. A couple things you can do about "saving" them. The free way is to use your PrtSc button to create a screen dump that you can then copy out to a file, which you can save. Alternatively, there are some fairly cheap fancier screen dump programs (like Capture Express) or print spooler/pdf converters that would also allow you to save these. If I were using these for nothing but this particular project, I couldn't cost justify them, but I use these programs a lot in all sorts of ways.

MCsea

Thank you again Lee, the PRTScrn is a good one - I printed the list out and scanned it back into the computer :)

I will keep an eye out on the screen dump programs... thats what I need for a few things..

Im also going to e-mail Soar fire and ask if they have a little ditty they can e-mail me... they have always been VERY helpful with (ALL) my strange requests.. I just had no idea Solar fire could generate the ephemeris (Ok I have only been using solar fire for hmm 9 years?!!!)

Thank you

MARINA