Worst Nightmare Deck Creations !!!!!

AngelC

Morwenna said:
Oh, this is classy!!!!

I have to step out of the closet here, admitting that I watched the Eurovision Song Contest religiously as a kid and teenager.

So I absolutely have to bring you... Germany's craziest ever contest entry... from the stylish year of 1979: Dschinghis Khan!

LOL - I have the single still. They sure are for real and they were good!
*cough* Well, they were different. (I was a kid and easily impressed, give me a break)

Elven

78thFool said:
We should Have Les patterson as the Hierophant !!
ROF!!!Im on to it Chris - later tonight. I have some 'Cheese' to add to the deck too, and have a good one for the 3 of Crackers as well!

Great thread!

Blessings
Elven x

Eco74

I think a Barbie-tarot would be a little scary.
Not with the older ones as much as with the ones of say 20 or so years back, and each card played out with one or more of them in different getups and different pink environments.

Barbie in that little pink car perfectly dressed for a drive on the countryside for the chariot.
Barbie in her pink bed in her pink room with the pink walls wearing a darling little white nightie for the nine of swords.
Barbie with a couple of friends all wearing darling little colorful dresses for the three of cups.
Barbie surrounded by a white picket fence, dressed in one of her slightly more dull outfits for the eight of swords.

What? Lacking facialexpressions? Lacking bodylanguage? How can we be lacking with such talent in displaying the one expression that we have?
And ofcourse she couldn't look tattered in any of the cards.. Barbie is forever perfect in pink. ;)

Cielo

Oh dear!!!! Those are quite horrendous TERROR-decks indeed!!! Blahhhhh.....

How about the "Bad Dates" Tarot..... }) Mwhahahaha......

Attachments

• Emperor.JPG
    Emperor.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 178

baba-prague

Inspiration strikes - ouch!

I think at this rate we can have the Eurovision Tarot done in good time for next year's show. Fame is calling!!

For all you non-Europeans, this is our HIGH CULTURAL EVENT each year - sort of :D . I will let someone else try to explain the significance of this particular singer...

Attachments

• Eurovision_chariot.jpg
    Eurovision_chariot.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 167

The 78th Fool

The latest installments from the Bad Dates Tarot and the Eurovision Tarot have presented me with very strong reasons to try and turn straight!

Will the Eurovision Tarot be carrying the Magic Realist imprint or will it be published under a different name for fear of reprisals !?!?

Just think, if you did a Gold edition of this one, Lulu could have gold teeth........ Hmm.

We must get Dana International in here somewhere !!!!

baba-prague

The 78th Fool said:
Will the Eurovision Tarot be carrying the Magic Realist imprint or will it be published under a different name for fear of reprisals !?!?

Just think, if you did a Gold edition of this one, Lulu could have gold teeth........ Hmm.

No, no, it will be published under the Eurovisionary Press imprint - of course :)

A Gold Edition for collectors. Now there's a thought - shall we start a poll? Null pointes perhaps?

ps - I thought of Dana as The High Priestess - with a crow on her shoulder maybe? I mean, she had a whole flock on that dress...

Here she is - and a lot of others to inspire you too:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/eurovision/2005/gallery/fashions/gallery1.shtml

WolfSpirit

:laugh: :joke: :laugh:

All those Eurovision cards are so funny, but I laughed loudest at the Chariot (with halo !!!)

Are you guys doing this in Photoshop (or would that be telling too much) ?

baba-prague

WolfSpirit said:
:laugh: :joke: :laugh:

All those Eurovision cards are so funny, but I laughed loudest at the Chariot (with halo !!!)

Are you guys doing this in Photoshop (or would that be telling too much) ?

No, it's not telling too much, ours for this ground-breaking (and heart-breaking!) deck are very hacked-together-fast Photoshop :)
I'm glad you're enjoying them.