faerie's oracle

jade

i know there's a whole section devoted simply to this deck.....but i wanted to create a smaller discussion here regarding this deck.

who loves it and who doesn't and why?

love
jade

ps yes, i just bought it an hour ago!

*jade is off to sit by her pond and check out this new deck!*

Lee

I have it, I admire it, but it just doesn't inspire me to work with it. I do think the book is extremely well written.

-- Lee

jade

lee,

i did a reading with it. 3 cards, no positional meanings and i was amazed and overwhelmed at the synchronicity of the cards!

i pulled 58 ffaf the ffooter, 16 the bright mother and 6 the singer of connection.

i went in for a reflexology appt today! and my feet have been bothering me ever since i moved into this new house (may 30th) so ffaf had alot to say to me!

16 and 6 are completely where i am and where i am going.....and i already knew it so seeing it in these cards was a more than pleasant reminder of life's synchronicities :D

i am completely in love with these cards and my eldest daughter (fairyface) is begging to get a deck of her own ...... heehee another tarot-holic indeed!!!

love
jade

Kaz

i love this deck, these fairies talk chapters and are very insightful. i got this deck as a surprise in a trade with jewel, she couldnt have picked a nicer one.
the book, i havent read it, so i cant comment on that.
all throws i have done so far with them are very very accurate.

kaz

rostie

i just adore them!!! the cards are very beautifull, they are always right, lol, and the book is indeed extremely well written!!! after a while you don't see them as cards anymore, they're your company, alive, they speak to you in your head if you want it or not, lol...
no, i'm really fond of them they make me happy when i need it and help me out with difficult problems

...and they have stolen my beautifull cloth (with a beautifull silver sacred circle with the four element-dragons) from my druid oracle to live there!!! it's a shame, those poor druid animals, lol...they always say what they want...be aware!

with much of love,

sara.

jade

i've already discovered that sara. heehee

love
jade :D

emily2otters

love 'em. :)

i've started seeing faery faces peering at me from wood grain, sanded ceilings, trees at dusk... it's opened a whole new awareness in me that i'm enjoying greatly.

Sorceress_Jade

Sometimes I wonder what possesed me to buy these. I suppose I purchased them for the artwork. When I recieved them I was impressed by the images, though I didn't (and still don't) care for the Singers. I joined the study group and started to do the questions and that's when I realized the power in the deck.

Not only is the artwork good, but so much energy went into the composition of the imagery that it's more robust then nearly any Tarot deck I've seen. It mightn't seem so on first glance, but the actual love and concentration that went into it makes the images deep. This deck is fantastic (i'd even venture to say the best as it's the best i've come accross) for self exploration. And, as I've found, it works well for readings on certain levels. I feel those readings (questions) should be chosen wisely however. The imagery isn't approriate, best suited, for just anything.

Jewel

Kaz said:
i love this deck, these fairies talk chapters and are very insightful. i got this deck as a surprise in a trade with jewel, she couldnt have picked a nicer one.
the book, i havent read it, so i cant comment on that.
all throws i have done so far with them are very very accurate.

kaz

~Huge smile~ I am so glad you are still enjoying this deck Kaz! I honestly believe that this deck is my ultimate favorite "deck" period. You should really come join our study group!

As to the original question of this thread ... I adore this deck. This is single handedly the most interactive deck I have ever experienced. I highly recommend this deck to anyone with even a remote interest in faeries. As others have stated here, since I started working with the deck the Faeries are ALWAYS with me.

mooncat2

There's nothing left to say!!

I just love it - its pure magic .

Rostie, my faeries 'borrow' my Druid Oracle cloth, too.