Umbrae

Baroli

Harrumph!!

Ok,......I checked it out,........the deck I mean,.......I can't believe it,........I like it. So, ok I like this deck. I like the history of it. So I check into Tarotgarden, figuring it will be there and what do I find,....................SOLD OUT!!! I must speak to that Dan guy. Hmmmmm.

:D Baroli52/53 :D

Shade

Oooohh you are good Umbrae.

I know I don't post as much as some of the regulars but any ideas about the deck that I'm missing out on? No pressure, just curious.

calligirl

Umbrae, do you have any suggestions for me? I very humbly await to see what tidbits of truth and insight you might cast this way should you be so inclined...

cheekyminx

lol I reckon even when Umbrae does get back, he won't be around AT. Gosh, look at all these posts.....the poor girl, I mean man :D Maybe someone should type up a list of all the people wanting a deck to be chosen for them?? So its easier for him :laugh:

Seems like someones popular ;)

Kahlie

cheekyminx said:
lol I reckon even when Umbrae does get back, he won't be around AT. Gosh, look at all these posts.....the poor girl, I mean man :D Maybe someone should type up a list of all the people wanting a deck to be chosen for them?? So its easier for him :laugh:

You shouldn't make things easy on Umbrae... the girl likes a challenge... at least - you would think that Umbrae + Pantyhose equals a big challenge... ;)

And it gives him a good reason to :smoker: and puff smoke in our faces while he tells us knowingly what we should buy!

Kahlie

Cerulean

I have a slightly used cloak to loan Mr. Umbrae..

...and actually the deck I want is the Victorian Romantic Gold, which I hope is here before Halloween...but one never knows the trick or treat...

If Mr./Ms. Umbrae has time to do another tarot-treatment recommendation, I'm curiouser and curiouser...

Cerulean

Kahlie

Dratted... I dreamt I saw Umbrae (luckily not in pantyhose!) and he showed me 2 Cards: "The Tower & Death"....

yaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!! This deck recommendation better be good if I'm getting those kind of Cards! Recently I also dreamt of Strength... haven't used my Tarot Cards in months... (I used my Oracles a bit more recently)...

Seems I'm in for interesting experiences....

Kahlie

Umbrae

Sorry to have been gone so long…just thought I'd stop in and respond to all before I head out again.

Dear Helvetica; yes…need.

Dear Pollux, climb up on my lap…don't mind if you crush the tutu, there's always room for you, Angel Sanctuary Tarot.

Dear Lyric, don't you DARE circumcise a Vargo Gothic… (sorry, didn't mean that to come off so strong)…Uh…how about using a different shuffle for them? When you replace them – we'll chat. Heck – I may even have time to stop for coffee someday rather then drive past at 70mph…I'll show you a trick.

Kahlie, you may like the new Universal Goddess deck, but I'd steer you towards the Sacred Geometry Oracle.

Firemaiden, yes…size matters. But one should always remember, objects in mirror are closer than they appear.

Huredriel…Haindl. Not Hadar. You already have a Haindl? Well it's time for you to use it more.

Cheekyminx – Gummibear Tarot.

Dearest Gregory; Hofmann-Barth Tarot Postcards.

Cielo: I really wanna see what the new 'Laser Thoth' will look like. It's not out yet. I see you using Thoth, but if not the newest ones, than an older version (A or B) without the crap in the boarders.

Netzach: il Tarocco delle Vetrate.

EnglishRose: 'Ancient Italian Tarot' (Soprafino reprint)

Dearest Deana; over analyzing over analysis can be very confusing.

Dearest huredriel; no it's not a typo.

And Dearesst Gregory, damn well better make it a real kilt, none of those puce wanna-be pieces of crap, and we'll have to discuss the tartan – which is for another thread. Now where were my trousers the last time you saw them? Playing coy are we now? Harumph…

Catmoon; do try to get your hands upon a Macondo.

Blueivy…but do you own the companion book? That's the key for you.

Alissa, with it being so cold here and all, there's not much to see.

Inanna_tarot: have you a copy of the Sheridan-Douglas?

Fulgour: Silly bloke…that's cuz you looked at it superficially. How deep ya wanna go? It's there for ya…

Barbaras Ahajusts…thems my trousers! That's MY duct tape! Come back here!!!

Annabelle4; just keep it dark…

Satinangel; I cannot suggest what you already know.

Lion-O, you're welcome.

Valeria; nothing new for you – study time is here.

Elf; it begins with chocolate…

GoddessArtemis; don't look at a scan, and…ya gotta read with it – otherwise it's an unfounded opinion. It's a deck for readers who want to read better. That is where its beauty begins to creep in. It is a deck that creates worth only through activity. So if you really want to be a better reader, you'll go get one, and work with it. Yeah…perhaps it was not a typo…

Dearest Cielo; but I love the way the hairs make tufts in the fish-nets…

RiverDaughter…if you're having deck troubles…IIT.

GoddessArtemis; you are so wrong…

Helvetica;…need the ator.

Dearest Jewel; How are you (((Jewell))) …:smoker::smoker: German Rohrig…yeah.

Baba Prague – you promised you'd never tell, you took the obligation, you are under oath you are…what? Never mind…

Jewel-ry; Mage, the Ascension (Wahahahahahaha)

GoddessArtemis: NONONONONONOooooooo not electronic cards! Nooooooooooo real live paper cards! That you can take a magnifying glass and get lost in detail while AWAY from the computer!

Note to all – real Tarot Cards require no electricity. All the power they need is contained within.

Sulis, yes…you get it…

Star Spirit: the Leilah Wendell Gothic Tarot.

Deana; Yeah well, WHAT TARTAN???

MercyMe. The suits are indicated by elemental designation. So rather than thinking swords and cups, wands and coins, think air, fire, water, and earth.

Netzach; perhaps you should try…

Gregory…WHAT TARTAN??? I'll not simply wear any old kilt, and by gad I need a rather large sporran ya know…

Cielo. Yes, I can read 'runs in nylons'…and if one follows them…it leads to…"and on the left is At, and on the right, OR, and in the middle lies…"

Tmgrl2: actually the Me3lissa Townsend is quite good. Fumatori though is quite apt. Thank you!

Lillie; please don't slap me, but seriously – you may be in that dangerous fertile ground where I recommend an IIT…but first, "Why do you read tarot for others?"

Chronata. Last chance dearie…I want my trousers back. (Le Petit Tarot Erotique). Well you could at least help find them…

Baroli52; it's an important deck. it rocks. It's history…and its readable.

Shade: I dunno. You gotta Black? (I like it way better than the Labyrinth).

Calligirl: New Pallidini

Cerulean; You know…the Masonic Tarot ain't much to look at. But when you open the companion book (it is NOT an LWB) and start WORKING with the cards…it gets deep. How far down do you want to go? Hee hee hee… and try to make it on the 21st…

Well next stop…St. Louis.

See ya'll…

Umbrae waves (on a couple different levels) to all…

:smoker:

cheekyminx

Gummybear Tarot? :laugh: lmao What the? I KNEW IT, a deck I've never heard of. Though I know those Gummybears....runs off to have a look at the deck.

Well....what can I say....it sure is different & entertaining :)

Thanks Umbrae :D

(Cheeky opens her hand) Would you like a Gummybear? Any particular colour?

Lillie

Umbrae said:
Lillie; please don't slap me, but seriously – you may be in that dangerous fertile ground where I recommend an IIT…but first, "Why do you read tarot for others?"

*Lillie scratches her head sadly*

I wouldn't slap you!
Why would I do that?

Why do I read tarot for others?
Ummmm.
Something to do?
Cos it's fun?
Cos then people look at me and think 'Wow, that Lillie, she's so cool and witchy!'
Occassionally I tell people things that are true and that they need to know.
It's a good excuse to play with my cards.

All those reasons and more.....
Why? is it important?

IIT.
Hummmmm
I don't know nothing about this one. It's like a minimalist RWS, isn't it?
I'm not sure why it's gettting all these cryptic comments.
I'll keep a look out for it. Maybe I would like it.

Ta for the reccomendation!