Umbrae

connegrl

oh man there was a party all night and I missed it. The tutu should be replaced by a kilt. I have pictures of Umbrae showing up in a kilt....yes, this is good.

See, I can't bug him until after x-mas. I have the right deck for right now. Me and my dear IIT. All thanks to Umbrae, I might add. And I understand that that little mom and pop internet place where I bought it, reiki'd it before it was sent out.

he'll probably tell me that I need to spend more time with my IIT after christmas, that I don't get to have that darn polish deck.

Next time there's a party would someone wake me up??? Hate when I sleep thru parties. Makes me feel old...wait...oh never mind.

Jen

inanna_tarot

ooooh I wanna play.... its like being at the wand shop in Diagon Alley, seeing which is my perfect wand lol.

Plus I'm always up for adding to my collection :D

Fulgour

Umbrae said:
Fulgour - Ship of Fools (duh)
I just got this one (to complete my Brian Williams :) collection)
but it is such a sleeper...maybe if I try reading just the backs?!

Barbaras Ahajusts

Lookie-lookie!

Way cool! Check this out, ya'll!

What do ya think of my new britches? I know they're a bit baggy and a bit to short for me, but I found them ducted taped under that broken chair in the dark corner of the room.
(I also found some used chewing gum and a nasty word scrawled under there. I liked it too. The gum and the dirty word, thank you very much!}) )

Excuse me stranger, can you hold my cheesecake while I try to wrap this old duct tape around my waist to hold up these fancy pants of mine? HEY, quit licking my cheesecake! Who are you? What are you doing to my pant cuffs?

:eek:Barb and her new britches

Annabelle

Hmmm.....so I already own the deck I should have, huh?

Inquiring minds want to know - which one of my decks is it? 'Cause once I know, then I can sell off the rest at bargain prices . . .

NOT. Wanders off, laughing maniacally . . .

satinangel

Darling Daughters and thier delightful homework kept me away from AT last evening...it seems that you all have been having quite the event without me!

**pout**

My dear Umbrae, care to suggest the deck that you think would be best for me?

Anxiously awaiting!
~SatinAngel~

Lion-O

Umbrae said:
Lion-O - The Comparative Tarot (Give ya sumptin' ta analyze).
Interesting...

I'll be honost here (well, when writing here I'm always honost so I wonder why I bother to repeat this ;)) but when I just spotted this thread I was a little sceptic about the whole idea although I did agree that it could be a funny new approach. Now I suddenly think a little different about it since I have to agree that this deck looks interesting, and it would indeed fit in with my ongoing Tarot studies...

Fascinating indeed, thanks for the suggestion.

Sheri

Me too! Me too!

Passing through airport security without pants must surely streamline things! More time for us! :D

valeria

Lion-O

Lyric said:
Umbrae is a he. :)
Whew, another score for the usually outnumbered men in here ;)

And very highly thought of here because he's quite the expert on the cards, so I thought it would be lots of fun just to see what decks he'd match up with each of us.
Aye, that can indeed be interesting. Even if you skip the whole deck idea it even gives you an impression of what someone else thinks of you, which in itself is (can) be yet another good experience.

Satori

Can I just say that this is a Tarot retailer's dream!
People begging for the crazy, nekkid and smokey retailer to match them up with a deck they don't yet have!!!!
Umbrae, your manifestation skills are amazing! Did you spend half the week burning offerings to your Tarot gods? Is there a hole in your prayer rug man?

You should be offering trainings on this technique of yours!