Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards - card mix-up!!

Mi-Shell

Hi to all owners of this deck!
I borrowed the one in front of me from a gypsy friend. she wanted to know, what i think...
Well I think there is a card mix- up!!!!!! one of the cards is there twice and another is missing!!!!!!
How did I find out??: I/ we laid out all the cards and switched them around until we had ALL the correct pictures on the table! All exept one!!
The one with the Heron head, Dog head, half a Lilly and half of the Handshake is there twice and one that should have half a cat, half a Rooster half a Heart and the other half of the Lilly is MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!
What a Bummer!!!!!!
How about you out there in AT Land?????
Are you playing with a full deck????????????????
Does anyone out there by any chance have what I am missing and need what I / we have double??????
See scan:

Attachments

• G fortun t. cards 1 missing AT.jpg
    G fortun t. cards 1 missing AT.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 2,232

Sheri

Bummer, Mi-Shell!

I just checked my deck - I only looked for the card that you don't have...and I have it. Phew!

I am going to lay it out now just like your picture and see if I have a problem somewhere else. I don't think I have an extra card, but I will check for that.

Thanks for the heads up!

valeria

****edited to add:

I just checked and all cards accounted for. No extras. You should be able to contact the publisher and get the missing card.

I think there is also a thread Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar - that's where people post if they are missing cards, need cards or have extra cards. I will get the link and post it here.

Debra

What a bummer it's not an inexpensive deal and its only 25 cards. I've got it in my wish list at amazon but now i see it laid out I'm less inclined, actually.

Debra

PS the publisher should replace the card or the whole deck. Send them the photo!

Baroli

Hiya!

I own 2 of these, and both are correct. But I agree, send them the photo, ask them "ahh, What's wrong with this picture?" and then ask them, (0r tell them), to rectify the situation.

Baroli

Mi-Shell

Thanks, guys!
To tell the publisher about it is an excelent idea!
I will go to work on that one and let you know, if ever I hear from them...
I also am glad, that nobody else so far has that problem.....
.... We here most sorely miss the Cat!
So something will be done!
Cheers! Mi-Shell

bluefairy

omg Mi-Shell i was worried so i just checked my deck and evrything is good thank god i don't understand maybe you are the one who get the unlucky misprint..but you should write a letter and see if anything can be done.good luck on your search.

silverwings94

Hi Mi-Shell,
I just checked my deck and I have all the cards. You should send the picture to the publisher and hopefully they will send you a new deck. I'm thinking that they will replace either the deck or sned you the correct card.
Keep us posted as to what happens.