attention! reincarnation....

Tarotphelia

I would be very interested in finding out if you can access the details of previous lives & how to reconnect with the skills you had then to add them to your present day ones.

I think there are skills I have from previous lives that I do access, but I think it could be a stronger connection. For example, when I sculpt , if I try to think about it, it takes twice as long & goes badly. But if I give up and let the unconscious take over more, the piece seems to sculpt itself.

I think it would be neat to have the best of both situations- to have access to the skill, but also be able to consciously direct it.

Tarotphelia

cricket

ergh... I'm a little (ok, really) short on the money right now, so wouldn't be able to get any of the books to study unless somebody would be willing to trade one or two for readings, or if we decided on one that's available online. *bats lashes all pretty and offers drinks around*

Tarotphelia - Know what you mean! It's an odd feeling to be able to do something better when you don't think about it than when you do, isn't it? I remember one time somebody was giving a demonstration on how to tan hides once they were cleaned, and I started laughing at him. It was like I knew he was doing it wrong, without knowing how, but once he gave up and handed the project over it just... happened (for lack of a better word). It took just a few minutes to set the whole thing up and I never said a word during that time. Then when people started asking questions my mind went blank. "Why did you put it up at that angle, and not lower, so that more smoke could hit it?" "uuuhhh... I don't know." hehehe... :D

Sulis

Count me in, oh and another vote for something available on-line.

Love and light

Crystalmynx xx

napaea

hmmmmm...
i posted a reply on here yesterday...don't see it now. bermuda triangle?
anyway, i haven't yet found anything online that has a book by Cayce, but i haven't checked out the other books. if anyone knows of any, let us know. there are some links that give full articles about or by him, but nothing as complete as a book.

so for it would help if we could all select a book that could be found in libraries or old used bookstores, for those with little cash.

Cayce may be the one to start with, as he is so popular and has so many. But anyone have other suggestions which we should look at first?

napaea

all those in favor of this idea, say so:

let's start with "Edgar Cayce on Reincarnation", as it is probably in most libraries and easily accessible in stores. if you can't access a copy of the book, those of us that read will post the main ideas and stories of the chapters for discussion. that way at least you can offer opinions and experiences whether you have read or not.

everyone please look over the book lists offered here and on the book thread, and we can choose the next book at a later time.

should we propose a date to come back on here and discuss? or do we just let it happen, i haven't ever done a study group online! (well, except for the crystals here!)
do we want to do it chapter by chapter like in - ugghhh! - school?

feedback?!

:)

SherryZoned

I say if you can read it and post do it...Maybe get some of us to move faster etc..go at your pace and post..its ok if some of us are ahead or behind...Let if flooooooow.