SG - reincarnation* spreads

Strega

Thanks, napaea.

What spread do you use for past life relationships? :)

Summerdream

Hi Napaea

I love your past life spreads. Keep them coming. I too would be interested in your past life relationship spread.

Strega

I found a past life spread that I'd like to share with you! :)

ENJOY!

Created by: Thrysse of Tarot Moon.

Here is a spread that I use for focusing a more in-depth past life reading and also to answer fairly simple questions such as "Did I know this person in a past life" or "I went to such-and-such a place and it seemed very familiar - have I been there before in a past life?" Before beginning a past life reading, there is often a need to determine how long ago the issue or relationship originated and identify critical lifetimes that affect the development of the issue before doing an in-depth reading on the question.

The focusing reading is done by first removing the Fool (or any other card you would like to use as a significator for the question) from the deck and setting it aside. Then nine cards are drawn from the deck, and the Fool is mixed into them. The Fool represents the point at which the question originated. The cards are laid out into three rows of three. The top row represents the current lifetime. The right-hand card represents the beginning of the relationship or the first encounter with the question in this lifetime, the middle card the middle years or more mature part of the relationship, the left-hand card the end or later years of this lifetime or the relationship in this lifetime. The middle row represents several recent past lifetimes, and the bottom row represents several older lifetimes. The cards move into the more distant past as you move to the right and downward.

When the Fool appears, the next card is placed on top of it. If the fool appears in the top row, that would suggested that the relationship or origin of the question originated in this lifetime, rather than a past life. If the Fool appears in one of the bottom two rows, then the question originated in a past life. Cards above and to the left of the fool represent lifetimes associated with the question, cards to the right and below the Fool can be discarded, as they do not pertain to the question.

Start by determining the position of the Fool, then read the cards above and to the left of the Fool in sequential order, from oldest to youngest, starting with the card that is paired with the Fool. In the upper row, there may be one or two cards that represent things which haven't happened yet (i.e., the future of the issue or relationship in this lifetime, if the person is young or the relationship is a new one). Reading the cards in this order will provide a brief synopsis of the person's experiences with the question in past lifetimes and in this lifetime. Occasionally, this reading will be all that is needed. Usually though, this reading will point out areas that can be further explored - either in this lifetime or in past lifetimes, that will help shed light on the situation.

One minor interpretation note - the lifetime in which the Fool appears is sometimes the first lifetime in which they first encountered the person or issue, and sometimes is the lifetime before that, where the soul completed a previous cycle and set themselves up for this experience to happen next. You can usually tell this by the card that appears above the Fool. For example, if it is Judgment or Death, or the 10 of Pentacles, or something like that, there's a good chance that that lifetime was spent finishing up whatever else they were doing, and it was between lifetimes that the decision was made to try to initiate this relationship.

Jewel

Napaea thanks so much for the past life spreads! I did the Konraad one and loved it. I really look forward to trying these out ~hears her Cosmic Tribe calling to her~ ...

Strega

Here's another original past life spread by Thrysse.

ENJOY!!! :D

The layout has 13 cards, and looks like this:

Cards 7-11 represent a recent lifetime, and cards 1-5 a more distant lifetime, both of which represent past lives that are having a strong influence on this lifetime and the question. Cards 6, 12, and 13 are related to the current lifetime. 1 and 7 represent who they were in a past life, 2 and 8 show what they did with that lifetime, 3 and 9 were the life purpose of the past lives, 4 and 10 show how and whether that purpose was resolved or attained, 5 and 11 show what was carried forward from that lifetime, and cards 6 and 12 show how these things manifest in their life right now. Card 13 is the current life's purpose, related to these past events. The cards are read in sequential order, staring with 1 and ending with 13.

A modification of this reading that focuses less on life purpose is to use the first four cards of each lifetime as follows:

1 - what circumstances they were born into,
2 - their youth,
3 - their middle years,
4 - the end of their life, then
5 - what karma is brought forward from that life and
6 - how it affects their current life.

Card 13 can still be a karmic lesson or task they are working through as a result of all this.

Finally, this spread can be extended a little more into the current lifetime and/or used to explore couples relationships as follows:

The spread above was actually designed for a married couple, and with both their permissions, we look at both of their past lives and how they were affecting their current marriage. The upper set of cards represents the client's past and current lives and the lower set of cards represents her husband's. The card positions have the same meaning as before, except here the spread is brought forward into the current life a little more, with cards 17 and 21 addressing what progress has been made toward their life purpose so far. In this version of the reading, the current life purpose is represented by cards 16 and 20 rather than the central cards, but cards 13 and 22 were added to look at the larger purpose of this entire cycle of lifetimes, since theirs was a very old relationship (the Fool was in the center of the bottom row in their focusing reading).

Melvis

So many past life spreads...so little room left in my Tarot notebooks! :D

I guess I'll have to copy them and keep them on my computer!

Very cool spreads, Napaea and Strega...thanks!

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

SherryZoned

Reincarnations spread

From the book How to use tarot spreads by Sylvia Abraham

..............12 11......9 8......6 5......3 2

1. Who was I in my past life?
2. Was I married?
3. Was I happy in this past life?
4. What kind of work did I do in this life?
5. Was I an honorable person?
6. What types of problems or challenges did I deal with?
7. Was I a famous person?
8. Was my health good during my past life?
9. How did I die?
10. Did I have a soul mate?
11. Is my present love situations someone i knew in my past life?
12. Am I linked to my parents of today from my past life?
13. Are any other members of my family from a past life of mine?
14. What do I need to learn during this lifetime?
15. Will I reincarnate after this life?

I have not used this spread...If anyone is interested..She gives case studies about this spread..It will take awhile to type out..but willing to do it if anyone is not sure about this spread..

napaea

Redwood! Thanks! this is awesome....haven't had time to copy all these down yet...must do it today!!!