New Mary-el Card

singerofpeace

These cards are so intense. I feel like I need a whole day to just look at the cards and take it all in, before I could even start to fully appreciate them. Bravo!

starlightexp

Outstanding artwork, and such intense energy. Soooooo are you going to publish them?

flying black kat

Beautiful art work. These cards are stunning. I hope you get them printed. I would really love a deck.

Be at Peaqce
Kathy

Bat Chicken

I don't know if I have already said this somewhere.... This one would be worthy of a special edition. I can't see someone not wanting to publish this....

I have been watching Marie's blog and the 8's are coming along beautifully!

Each card is an independent work of art, loaded with symbols... amazing. Few decks are this rich and profound along with masterful execution of the art itself.

FearfulSymmetry

Thank you!
I hope someone wants to publish them. If not I will self publish somehow.
Bat Chicken, what you say is music to my ears (or eyes as it is, LOL) that what I am doing is decipherable to people other than myself, though I work hard to whittle out universal rather than personal symbols, though I toss some of those in here or there too.

Here's a card I've done since I last posted, the 8 of Swords:
http://www.mary-el.com/8swords.html

starlightexp

Where is Lisa R when you need her

FearfulSymmetry

Who is Lisa R?

flying black kat

starlightexp said:
Where is Lisa R when you need her

I think the reference is to "Leisa ReFalo", of Tarot Connection. www.tarotconnection.net.

She has on her website how to make your own decks. This is also the site that you would have gone to to purchase the limited edition of Kat Black's new deck the "Touchstone Tarot".

Good Luck.

Kathy

FearfulSymmetry

Ahhh:) Thanks Kathy:)

flying black kat

Your welcome. I hope you get your deck published. I want a copy. Very deep and beautiful.

Enjoy your night and have a better tomorrow.

Kathy