"Subscription"for Scion's Liber T Guide

danaimina

Thank You

Thank you Scion. I do understand what you mean about not letting the fruit of your effort to anyone who just happens to drop in, for you can never be sure what is that "anyone" up to; what are his/her real intentions; so do not worry Scion, we understand you and encourage you to go on. I believe, many of us are waiting for your book to be publish soon; we are here for the same reason: we love Liber T tarot and want to understand all of that hauntingly beautiful stuff painted on it. Thank you again because you do not consider me one of those unconnected ones!

Zezina

I'm interested. Thank you Scion.

*Z*

GoldenWolf

I sent a PM. Thank you, Scion!

DaisyDragonfly

With fear and trepidation...

sending PM to you, Scion. Just bought the Liber T, want to get to grips with it, decans, Thoth and the whole shebang...:)

Maskelyne

Did I get into Liber T too late? Scion hasn't been on the forums for a long time now. Sent an email, anyhow, hoping. Meanwhile, seeing what's available in the study group here.

toj

Not good for either of us...but good to know he was not just not responding to me only.

share3

Late to the party, but sent a pm anyway.

mrpants

Scion, if you are still sending PDFs, I'm sending you a hopeful pm!

canus

Scion, I to if you are still sending PDFs, I'll have send you a pm with my e-mail address. Thanks again for your help with understanding the Liber T.