Deviant Moon Tarot

Sidhe-Ra

I just had to pre-order it from Amazon- it works out ridiculously cheap at the moment, particulalry with the exchange rate! Can't wait :D

Blessings,

Em xx

Dean

Sidhe-Ra said:
I just had to pre-order it from Amazon- it works out ridiculously cheap at the moment, particulalry with the exchange rate!

Em xx
Yep thats what i've just done i couldn't help myself.:D

Moonboy

WOW...thank you SO much for your comments, friends! I truly appreciate your support, as AT Forum is defiantly my "home".

I never knew when the deck was to be released...I accidentally found a few sites taking pre-orders already, with the release date posted as Dec 1st 2007!
My surprise!

I'm also glad to meet SO many cemetery explorers in the last day since revealing scans. I could wander around all day reading stones and taking pics. Long Island also has 3 HUGE abandoned insane asylums in close proximity to each other, which can be an added attraction to any "field trip"~

If you like the samples I posted, you will DEFINATLY like the entire deck. There are alot of surprises inside...each suit has it's own mood and story...

Without giving too much away........

Swords are medieval based characters filled with angst...
Cups are people comprised of not only grave-photos, but fish scans as well...
Wands are a race of beings blended with tree and insect parts..
Pentacles deal with decayed industrial images.

I'm currently building the main website, it should be ready to open any day.

http://www.deviantmoon.com

Thanks again for everything!

~Moonboy~

SolSionnach

Wow. USGames just went way up in my estimation.
Absolutely fabulous, Moonboy - but I'm curious. You say it took 30 years to create, and you're 37?

I think there's more to that story than you're letting on! })

lunakasha

Moonboy said:
I never knew when the deck was to be released...I accidentally found a few sites taking pre-orders already, with the release date posted as Dec 1st 2007!
My surprise!

Moonboy~ I couldn't resist either and preordered mine via amazon; they are estimating shipping on December 31st BUT I am hoping the date is wrong and they will ship sooner. Either way, I am happy to wait of course!

Looking forward to seeing more when your site is up and running....

Thanks again.....this deck is really different and one that I really look forward to. After 30 years you must be extremely proud to have it completed! :party:

:) Luna

firefrost

Congratulations, Moonboy!

6 Haunted Days

Hey I was thinking, are you going to be offering autographed copies? I know a lot of artists do that, just curious :)

Moonboy

sravana said:
Wow. USGames just went way up in my estimation.
Absolutely fabulous, Moonboy - but I'm curious. You say it took 30 years to create, and you're 37?

I think there's more to that story than you're letting on! })

Yes, it's true....Ive been creating this deck since about 1975...

I discovered the tarot as a child, and would draw my own variations of the main characters on the backs of index cards. I would study every detail and imagine myself in that medieval world. Over the years, I would attempt new decks as my abilities grew, but the main theme of my childhood deck would remain the same. At first, they were flat, Greek vase influenced characters....but figures facing left or right all the time got boring, so I split the faces to get a quarter view, making them accidentally "moonlike". Elements from life’s experience eventually found thier way into my deck over the years, as well as my melancholy interests....so the deck truly has been "evolving" for all that time. In 2004 I set out to pull it all together, and it has taken three years to physically complete it!

Holding it finished will be a dream come true!

Papageno

fantastic work Moonboy!! :thumbsup:

I just pre-ordered my copy

congrats!

The 78th Fool

I've just pre-ordered the deck from Amazon Uk having spotted it on another thread. This is just superb. You should be really proud of yourself.

Chris. xx