SARK's Juicy Living Cards

MareSaturni

Hi everyone!

I just saw some scans of this deck...and i'm in LOVE with it :D

So colorful and uplifting! Just my kind of deck. But, as usual, it's nowhere to be found in Brazil...which means i'd have to order it from Amazon...which means i'd have to pay shipping which always kills me...not to mention Amazon has lost two packages of mine already.

So i have still some doubts if it's really nice as it appears to be...if it's worth the trouble...and would like to know what some AT members think of it. I trust you more :D

Thank you guys & gals :)

AJ

I've had all of Sark's books at one point or another. Those cards look like art from her books, on card stock. I don't mean that as faint praise, I like Sark's work, but ... if you need affirmations you could probably make your own?

Barbaras Ahajusts

Happy-outgoing...

Well, you heard from one member just by reading that web site. Janet is a member of the AT! :D:D:D

The deck is pretty. Its nice. I hope the actual deck is more vibrate than the scans of the deck. I love the hippy/happy/outgoing/lets hold hands and sing type of feel to them.
Untill I see them in action, I guess I am just to lame to get excited about them at this point. But they do fit in with my old hippy outlook. ;)

Barb

MareSaturni

AJ said:
I've had all of Sark's books at one point or another. Those cards look like art from her books, on card stock. I don't mean that as faint praise, I like Sark's work, but ... if you need affirmations you could probably make your own?

Guess i'm not optimistic enough to make my own affirmations ;) Lol. I just think the cards are cute and colorful and hippy looking...it's not just the affirmations, though according to the review, they seem very interesting!

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
Well, you heard from one member just by reading that web site. Janet is a member of the AT! :D:D:D

REALLY?? :O
OMG, and i didn't know that! :/

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
I love the hippy/happy/outgoing/lets hold hands and sing type of feel to them.
Untill I see them in action, I guess I am just to lame to get excited about them at this point. But they do fit in with my old hippy outlook. ;)

That's what i liked about it too! And, well, i have a young hippy/colorful look, so perhaps it might fit us both! Hehehehe! Anyway, when you try it, let me know how it feels :)

Thanks!

6 Haunted Days

miss_yuko said:
Hi everyone!

I just saw some scans of this deck...and i'm in LOVE with it :D

So colorful and uplifting! Just my kind of deck. But, as usual, it's nowhere to be found in Brazil...which means i'd have to order it from Amazon...which means i'd have to pay shipping which always kills me...not to mention Amazon has lost two packages of mine already.

So i have still some doubts if it's really nice as it appears to be...if it's worth the trouble...and would like to know what some AT members think of it. I trust you more :D

Thank you guys & gals :)

Ohhhh I am a #1 fan of Sark and have been for 10 years!!! :love: I've had the Juicy Living cards since they came out (I buy all her books etc. on the day the're released) and I adore them. Full of life, colour, inspiration, love, support and creativity! I got a 2nd set years ago just so I could put cards in friends and loved ones cards and letters....they all LOVE them!

Just paging through these cards uplifts me and makes me feel it's going to be all o.k. Drawing a card to think on during the day is a great treat and inspiration. She makes you start feeling completely accepting of who you are, your faults and noticing the very great things as well!

Her books are just as good! Get them too :laugh: Mine are all so used and loved from years of reading them. Sark's "Change Your Life Without Getting Out of Bed: The Ultimate Nap Book" is quite a favourite of mine!

Seriously, you'll love these Miss Yuko!

:love: Miss 6

MareSaturni

Miss 6, i was almsot certain you'd reply to this thread :)

I guess i'll get the deck then as soon as i have $$$. Hum...it'll take a while then, lol! I love colorful and positive cards!!! And these ones seem so cute, but not stupid-fluffy-cute.

What other books from the same author you would recommend me? Does she has any other decks? Now i'm curious :D

Thank you!!!