Restoring A Classic

SolSionnach

Bee!
Just go to Paypal and mess around with it for a bit. Click on 'send money' and see what happens. It's really not that hard, if you have a credit card you can use that.

Trust me, you need this deck! :)

Bernice

Cheers 'Vana! Will do this, then post here with result.

One thing I forgot to ask, is this the full 78 deck - pips and majors?

Bee :)

thinbuddha

all 78 included

Hooked on TdM

My deck just arrived! :)

They are beyond beautiful! I'm so very impressed with them. I'm just thrilled to the bottom of my little toes.

TB, you did an amazing job.. (you should tell the funny story of how this package got here too! ;) )

Hooked

thinbuddha

The story is only funny because it worked out OK.

Hooked on TdM said:
(you should tell the funny story of how this package got here too! ;) )

Basically, I was sending the first batch in the mail, but I got to the post office too late to talk to a teller, so I had to use the automated machine. So I was buying postage for everything, but found that the machine wouldn't sell me postage for International orders- for that, you have to talk to a teller.

OK, fine- I'd come back the next day and mail it then. So I held it aside, and dropped the others in the mail box. When I got back to my car, I looked down and realized that I held the wrong one back, and that I had put Hooked's deck in the mail without any postage!

To add to the problem, I have numbered these decks, and Hooked had "#1", so now deck #1 was lost. Just when I was about to give up on gettign it back, Hooked dropped me a line to let me know she had received it safely (with free postage, to boot)

I wasn't really sure how to handle it if the deck went missing. It would have been strange to have two "#1's" out there.....

Merlin C.

The replacement could have been A, or 0 . . .

I bought my ticket -- thanks, thinbuddha, for all the work. What do the backs look like?

thinbuddha

the backs

See attached. It looks better on paper, but this is the design.

Attachments

• back_small.gif
    back_small.gif
    109 KB · Views: 128

SolSionnach

thinbuddha said:
See attached. It looks better on paper, but this is the design.
Oh! Pretty!

Looking forward to getting my deck sooooon... :) With an additional deck!
(tb, you have a PM)