2 5-card exchanges

D Sparkles

2 5-card line readings available in exchange for exactly the same. I'm sorry but I like to be able to make sense of the cards you pull for me too. I can't interpret 4-card readings with base cards etc like tarot cards are read. Let me know your question. No health ones please.

Bonny

Great D:)

Q. In his life, from his mind or perspective, who am I to him (c)?

D Sparkles

Hey!

House-Bouquet-Scythe-Whip-Tree

Hmmm Scythe as the centre card always manages to confuse me, but I'm going to try to interpret it in this context.

I think House-Bouquet are indicating that you are someone he cares for and likes to flirt with. Scythe-Whip-Tree could be saying you end bad health, or even that you provide a release when it comes to his sexual health if you get what I mean....House-Scythe-Tree makes me think you are what makes him want to end a long-term relationship/a relationship that is inert. Whip-Tree could be something that isn't really going anywhere ie. his previous relationship.

What can I focus on in order to improve my life?

Bonny

Hey!

House-Bouquet-Scythe-Whip-Tree

Hmmm Scythe as the centre card always manages to confuse me, but I'm going to try to interpret it in this context.

I think House-Bouquet are indicating that you are someone he cares for and likes to flirt with. Scythe-Whip-Tree could be saying you end bad health, or even that you provide a release when it comes to his sexual health if you get what I mean....House-Scythe-Tree makes me think you are what makes him want to end a long-term relationship/a relationship that is inert. Whip-Tree could be something that isn't really going anywhere ie. his previous relationship.

What can I focus on in order to improve my life?

House : man : stars : whips : ring

To improve your health you need to focus on aspirations that are at issue regatding your relationship to a man and family. There are arguments or physical efforts to do with your house , that are to do with the contract on a house that you and a man are involved in. The resolution of these peacefully , bringing your dreams into line with your spouse such that there is harmony and inspiration, will improve your health a lot!!

Could this resonate?

--

Back with feedback in a second :) Thank - you!!!

D Sparkles

House : man : stars : whips : ring

To improve your health you need to focus on aspirations that are at issue regatding your relationship to a man and family. There are arguments or physical efforts to do with your house , that are to do with the contract on a house that you and a man are involved in. The resolution of these peacefully , bringing your dreams into line with your spouse such that there is harmony and inspiration, will improve your health a lot!!

Could this resonate?

--

Back with feedback in a second :) Thank - you!!!

Hey, thanks but that's not resonating with me. Did you ask about improving my life, or did you ask
About improving my health? Cheers

Bonny

Hey, thanks but that's not resonating with me. Did you ask about improving my life, or did you ask
About improving my health? Cheers

Aw gosh I asked about improving your health...
Sorry.. I don't know how I got that instead of life....

I'll re read for you!

For my question...
Yes that scythe is hard to read on isn't it?

Youre correct that he cares for me and there's joy and flirtation with me.
It could be that I am reminding him to cut a dispute situation in his home life. That's acccuratr !!

Thank you!

I'm going to read for you again. Sorry for my mistake.
B:)

Bonny

Clouds / ring / dog / rider / heart

To improve your life you need to focus on your friendships, conveying messages of affection and dealing with any uncertainties or misunderstandings between you and your mates. Your heart needs the solace and commitment and communication / intimacy with friends Sweetness. Loyalty is a big thing for you right now. So look with the eyes of your heart to identify who is the real deal or not and make steps to clarify your enthusiasm for these So that good news and love abounds in your beautiful life!!

D Sparkles

Clouds / ring / dog / rider / heart

To improve your life you need to focus on your friendships, conveying messages of affection and dealing with any uncertainties or misunderstandings between you and your mates. Your heart needs the solace and commitment and communication / intimacy with friends Sweetness. Loyalty is a big thing for you right now. So look with the eyes of your heart to identify who is the real deal or not and make steps to clarify your enthusiasm for these So that good news and love abounds in your beautiful life!!

Haha no worries. Thanks for reading for me again. I definitely agree that I should focus on friendships. I think with Heart at the end, I may even find
Love that way. I feel uncertain when it comes to romantic relationships, so perhaps I need to trust guys and become friends with them before deciding to date them.

Bonny

Haha no worries. Thanks for reading for me again. I definitely agree that I should focus on friendships. I think with Heart at the end, I may even find
Love that way. I feel uncertain when it comes to romantic relationships, so perhaps I need to trust guys and become friends with them before deciding to date them.

That sounds right D... from these cards, it's showing that the exoerience of loyalty and being able to trust others is huge for the better times to evolve in your life, and they are confirming that you can have the confidence to know they are there waiting for you!!

Thank you for the exchange,

Blessings,

B:)