3 by 3 reading interpretation for one row

RAphrodite

Hi,

I did a 3x3 for a relationship. I have clear cut questions for each row and column. However, I would appreciate peoples views on the last column.

I charged myself as the woman before I drew cards. When I say charged, I mean, if the woman card shows up in the draw, then its me.

If you feel like sharing your view on other columns or rows, you're more than welcome to. I usually don't read diagonals on 3x3, but if you feel thats necessary, then go ahead.

Question: what will happen between me and x in april? Future below for me is after April.

Center card: Cross - This is the point, there will be unhappiness in love between us in April.

Rider Bear Star
House Cross Whip
Ship Letter Child

(clarifier for future came up Woman)

First,

Columns

Past: Rider House Ship
New about stability from somewhere from a different postcode (he does live in a different city)

Present: Bear Cross Letter
There is a burden related to communication from someone powerful/important in my life
(he has been absent)

Future: Star Whip Child(Clarifier: woman)

success of a troubled new start. depends on Woman.

When I interpret success of a troubled new start, does that mean with someone new or with x?

Rows

Whats on my mind?
Rider Bear Star
I'm hoping for good news from him.

What is known?
House Cross Whip
There is conflict between us.

What I have control over?
Ship Letter Child
news from far away for a new start on a journey
or not to send immature messages (which I havent FYI)

Thanks

snowmoon

hi,

it do cover the success meaning for star card from my other book, but i would see the sun card as more success.

Future: Star Whip Child(Clarifier: woman)

star, whip, child woman,

the child could also mean if you want to start another friendship with other, so be clearly of what you want to archive. (star)

if you include the woman , then i would see the child as you not a new beginning.

thank-you.

Vanitygrey

Star + whip + child (lady)

First, I would say child clarified by lady is speaking of you. Child + lady can be a young woman in age or even young at heart.

Stars promises success in all of your undertakings in this period. Star means hopes, dreams, Whip means strife, discord, and arguments. The progressed meaning by Andy B., is a couple/twice (as opposed to repetitive).

Taken together, I'd say you will have successful heated discussions (stars + whip). You could even be "clearing the air" on an issue.