3 cards reading for exchange

snowmoon

hi, i would like to do 3 cards reading for exchange reading.

deck, dreaming way .

please write done your question.

i will not do a yesno question. i will be online until about 5 hours from now .then i will close it.

thank-you.

Bonny

Hi Snowmoon,

What cards do you draw on the question about how to best deal with the estrangement with my sister in law/and brother? (R & m)

snowmoon

Hi Snowmoon,

What cards do you draw on the question about how to best deal with the estrangement with my sister in law/and brother? (R & m)

hi,

stock bouquet tree

i think my card is telling me that , you as a person who has to take the responsibility to take care of your sister in low and brother, the bougunt with tree , a connection with her, even you have your own family, you still have to look after your sister. it suggest you to give gifts to her for a better connection..

Q. tell me about who is the one are seeking commitment

with me that would make me happy?

Bonny

hi,

stock bouquet tree

i think my card is telling me that , you as a person who has to take the responsibility to take care of your sister in low and brother, the bougunt with tree , a connection with her, even you have your own family, you still have to look after your sister. it suggest you to give gifts to her for a better connection..

Q. tell me about who is the one are seeking commitment

with me that would make me happy?

Letter - clover - park

This person is a good communicator, they are sociable and outgoing and they like to live life as an in the moment thing! Very lucky and like to make the most of things.

--

Skirt the reading you gave didn't resonate at all. It's far too tense for gifts dtc... but thank you for the reading

snowmoon

Letter - clover - park

This person is a good communicator, they are sociable and outgoing and they like to live life as an in the moment thing! Very lucky and like to make the most of things.

--

Skirt the reading you gave didn't resonate at all. It's far too tense for gifts dtc... but thank you for the reading

can you please point me out of what is not accurate? the tree means the tree, it won't help if you only tell me it didn't resonate at all.

feedback, ok, a person with good communication skill, you tell me this person, and they , so many of them here?

thank-you

snowmoon

note on feedback,

IF OUTCOME HAS OCCURRED:
1) How many predictions came to pass within time frame given by reader?

2) Points reader was accurate on:

3) Points reader was inaccurate on:

4) Overall impression and further detail:

IF OUTCOME HASN'T OCCURRED YET:
1) Points reader was accurate on:

2) Points reader was inaccurate on:

3) Overall impression and further detail:
Lee is offline Report Post

Bonny

can you please point me out of what is not accurate? the tree means the tree, it won't help if you only tell me it didn't resonate at all.

feedback, ok, a person with good communication skill, you tell me this person, and they , so many of them here?

thank-you

All I can say is that maybe you didn't pick up on my situation at all energetically, because there is no chance of tree times of growth. It's a veery estranged and broken situation caused by their deceit no less so no it's not resonating to say what you did. Hope this helps you so you can perhaps try some other methods to do readings that better connect good luck Snow

snowmoon

All I can say is that maybe you didn't pick up on my situation at all energetically, because there is no chance of tree times of growth. It's a veery estranged and broken situation caused by their deceit no less so no it's not resonating to say what you did. Hope this helps you so you can perhaps try some other methods to do readings that better connect good luck Snow

i used a b c , center as focus before, i stick with the other method. I'm working on this method.

thank-you

Bonny

i used a b c , center as focus before, i stick with the other method. I'm working on this method.

thank-you

Yes, we are all learning on here.
Sorry I couldn't help more. I'm not sure what might help better except I know trying again and again helped me. Thanks for the readings!!

Good luck!

snowmoon

this thread is closed. thank-you.