3 of cups +6 of pentacles as feelings

Dartellus

Hi!

This is a interesting duo.

3 of cups + 6 of pents as feelings.
I'm using cosmic tarot deck.

3 of cups is usually connected to friendship, but i think is more connected to celebration, happy times and, looking to the Cosmic tarot card, there is two people together, enjoying the moment together, both alone in somewhere else. I always thought that they don't look to each other, like in the 2 of cups, because they already know each other very well, so well that in fact they are already dancing together without the need to look to each other, they know each other very well. And there is a lot of emotions here, the cups are overflowing with emotions. Both are having such a good time with overflow emotions. Maybe here, i could see a idealized feeling regarding someone...even platonic. In the Thoth tarot this card is associated with abundance, a overflow of emotions, happiness and love (Even fertility).
But in RWS, looking to the imagery, i do believe that the card might have, sometimes, a connection with friendship. But i don't think friendship is the only and even the major meaning for this card.

6 of pentacles is a beautiful card. If this not ill dignified or reversed, i believe that is pointing to a feeling of happiness (In cosmic Tarot). In the Thoth, this is a lot connected with success, but connected with generosity as well, like the RWS. So, i see this card as sharing your success with other people.

So, together, i see that this person feels that very comfortable and connected with the other person, wanting to have a good time with the other person (3 of cups). And this person is willing to share this feeling with the other person - or giving (6 of pents). Both card elements are complementary...that's why i see both with a good connection.

What you people think? Any ideas? Thoughts?

Thanks for the help!

Puffette

Hi Dartellus..
3 of cups could suggest a triangle...in one of my decks this card features a guy holding 2 women and spinning arround... wherever i see 3 i get worried as i realise i'm not the only on in the landscape and the guy could be chatting with other women too or even dating them...As feelings this person feels that the other is very outgoing and they have a lot of fun together...he can't wait to see her and enjoy their time in discos or bars...or simply walking...This card has to do with outdoor activities and groups of people.(could mean also sex group)
6 of pentacles suggests an unbalanced relationship as one of the partners has more(financially) and the other one is a charitable case... Whatever they give or take more the other one will always lack in something(money or feelings)... Generosity yes..maybe it has to do with pity or simply the feeling of unworthiness for the other partner.. but i don't see love or any romantic feeling in this card. Pentacles have to do a lot with money and the benefits of being in a relationship and the comfort. Never with feelings(cups)

queenxofxwands

3cups=friends 6pents=benefits
so friends with benefits.

Dartellus

Hi Dartellus..
3 of cups could suggest a triangle...in one of my decks this card features a guy holding 2 women and spinning arround... wherever i see 3 i get worried as i realise i'm not the only on in the landscape and the guy could be chatting with other women too or even dating them...As feelings this person feels that the other is very outgoing and they have a lot of fun together...he can't wait to see her and enjoy their time in discos or bars...or simply walking...This card has to do with outdoor activities and groups of people.(could mean also sex group)
6 of pentacles suggests an unbalanced relationship as one of the partners has more(financially) and the other one is a charitable case... Whatever they give or take more the other one will always lack in something(money or feelings)... Generosity yes..maybe it has to do with pity or simply the feeling of unworthiness for the other partner.. but i don't see love or any romantic feeling in this card. Pentacles have to do a lot with money and the benefits of being in a relationship and the comfort. Never with feelings(cups)

Hi Puffete!

You are right, i totally forgot about the 3 of cups as triangle.
As feelings i totally agree with you, it's about feeling joy with the other person.

I agree that this is not very romantic card, but i don't see it as unbalanced, if not ill dignified or RX. I see it as a generosity that brings mutual gain.
But it's a good point that you made about the financial unbalance.

Thanks for the insights!

Dartellus

3cups=friends 6pents=benefits
so friends with benefits.

Hi queenxofxwands!
Hahahaha, i liked the way you put it.

If the deck was the RWS i could, somewhat, agree with you that this could be friendship. But in other decks the friendship is not so strong...that's why i can see this meaning so often here.

6 of pents you made a very good point, never thought about it like this here...pretty good.

Thanks for the insights!