3 of pentacles rx as divorce ?

novenovembre

I usually take this card as a breach of contract, among other things-problems at work, with co-workers, and so on. But in a reationship reading where I had already seen from other cards that there would be a divorce, I kept getting this and I wondered if it was reenforcing the idea of a divorce-precisely, as in breach of contract....what do you think ?

TwistedQueen

I could definitely see the three of pentacles as divorce when reversed, it can show a disintegration of teamwork, a lack of harmony between people who are trying to work together towards a common goal.

novenovembre

I could definitely see the three of pentacles as divorce when reversed, it can show a disintegration of teamwork, a lack of harmony between people who are trying to work together towards a common goal.

Great, thank you...that's what I had in mind....I wouldn't know what else it could have meant there...I was wondering if it's an interpretation that is generally used...

Intotouch

I don't see this card as showing something so drastic myself. Certainly, something has blocked them from working well together and they may be pulling in different directions. They are not building on what they have begun or are reluctant to do so. But with minors I usually feel like this is a situation that could be turned around. It is still in the hands of the people involved to change this and it is very possible that they can, if they want to. It does not, by itself indicate the end of a relationship to me, more like a sticky patch or at most a temporary break.

If other cards in the reading show a break then I would agree that this could be a divorce.

willowfox

***The 3 pents does not suggest teamwork but a solo project.

Anyway, the 3 pents Rx suggests unfinished business, the marriage will not be perfected, giving up.

novenovembre

***The 3 pents does not suggest teamwork but a solo project.

Anyway, the 3 pents Rx suggests unfinished business, the marriage will not be perfected, giving up.

I'm sorry, did you mean giving up on the marriage ? So separation ?

novenovembre

I don't see this card as showing something so drastic myself. Certainly, something has blocked them from working well together and they may be pulling in different directions. They are not building on what they have begun or are reluctant to do so. But with minors I usually feel like this is a situation that could be turned around. It is still in the hands of the people involved to change this and it is very possible that they can, if they want to. It does not, by itself indicate the end of a relationship to me, more like a sticky patch or at most a temporary break.

If other cards in the reading show a break then I would agree that this could be a divorce.

Yes, there were other cards showing a divorce or separation, that is why when I saw the 3 of pents rx I thought about that. Maybe it's not divorce, which requires other cards, but trouble in a marriage, lack of cooperation and teamwork, pulling in different directions, etc, and, if other cards concurr, leading to a divorce ?

TwistedQueen

Yes, there were other cards showing a divorce or separation, that is why when I saw the 3 of pents rx I thought about that. Maybe it's not divorce, which requires other cards, but trouble in a marriage, lack of cooperation and teamwork, pulling in different directions, etc, and, if other cards concurr, leading to a divorce ?

That's what I thought...I wouldn't necessarily say divorce if I saw it alone in a spread but if other cards are saying similar things then I think it would definitely represent if not divorce problems in the relationship that could lead to a divorce.

novenovembre

Great. Thanks everyone...I think it's clear how the 3 of pents rx points to that...