3 spreads, 3 times the same card

Michellehihi

I wanted to share this with you. Last evening my son, for the first time, accepted me to read for him. I did a 3 cards spread past-present-future. He got the 9 of wands as past. I see this card as honoring his resilience; he has had a hard time for the past years, and he is overcoming it.
After the reading, he started shuffling the cards, just for fun, as we were discussing. He then drew 3 cards at random; he got, in the past position, the 9 of wands. This made him smile a little.
He shuffled again, long and slow, and then cut the deck in 3 and shuffled again. He got, in the future position, the 9 of wands.
I think that this card has something to tell him.

readings.by.mia

Perhaps it could be something in his past that he is still bearing and he will have to deal with some reminiscenses of this past he has refused to address.

The fact that it appeared two times as past and one as future makes me think that the cards are telling him to analyse the work he has done so far with those issues and revisit the lessons he has learnt.

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI GRA-L09 mediante Tapatalk

hermit-IX

has he done a lot of work on something that he is close to completing but not quite there yet, but almost there?
that's what it looks like the 9 of wands is talking about.

it's like he's getting tired because he's been putting so much effort in this thing and he wishes it would be done but it's not yet?

Michellehihi

To both mia and hermit: thank you for your comments.

You are both precisely right!

My son has had drug addiction problems for the past 6 years. He stopped 2 months ago, but he is no seeing positive results, he feels depressed and all (I think it is normal). I am a little worried that he could restart, but I want to trust him and trust Spirit.