4 of wands,6 of pents and king of pents?

classy

Hey guys :)

I did a present-near future and far future reading.And I asked my cards what will happen between us in near and far future.
In the far future position I got 4 of wands,6 of pentacles and king of pentacles.[RW DECK]

4 of wands-celebration,happy time,marriage?
6 of pentacles-generosity,giving
king of pentacles-security,control,discipline

I think 4 of wands is indicating marriage,but I've also read somewhere that it could mean a break-up,freedom or an end.So I'm not sure.King of pentacles could represent him(a fatherly figure),who will be very generous and giving(6 of pentacles).

Not sure if my interpretation is right.

Any thoughts guys? :)

Grizabella

Do you use reversals? If not, then maybe the 4 of Wands reversed meaning is apropos here. In that case, the happy celebration wouldn't apply. With the King of Pentacles and 6 of Pentacles in there, it could mean that he's going to be very stingy with his affection, money, and other ways of giving after awhile. He may be someone who is so materially minded that they have to be in control of finances, possessions and assets. There are people who are generous when in the early stages of a relationship but then when a commitment is made, the generosity comes to a halt and King Scrooge appears.

classy

Do you use reversals? If not, then maybe the 4 of Wands reversed meaning is apropos here. In that case, the happy celebration wouldn't apply. With the King of Pentacles and 6 of Pentacles in there, it could mean that he's going to be very stingy with his affection, money, and other ways of giving after awhile. He may be someone who is so materially minded that they have to be in control of finances, possessions and assets. There are people who are generous when in the early stages of a relationship but then when a commitment is made, the generosity comes to a halt and King Scrooge appears.

Hey Grizabella :)
Yes I do use reversals.But the 4 of wands was not reversed.
He is profession centered,so that makes so much sense.King Scrooge :p Oh no :D
Thanks so much Grizabella :)

Marsy

4 of Wands I see putting down roots together, living together with/with out marriage.

6 of pents He is the giver monetarily and you're dependent on him financially and he improves your status and social standing.

King of Pents represents him which is a husband material man that puts the majority of his focus into his career and being financially secure.

classy

4 of Wands I see putting down roots together, living together with/with out marriage.

6 of pents He is the giver monetarily and you're dependent on him financially and he improves your status and social standing.

King of Pents represents him which is a husband material man that puts the majority of his focus into his career and being financially secure.

Hey Marsy :)
I thought the same thing at first.
Living together and financially secure.
Thanks so much Marsy :)