4oW & Lovers- Fondest memory

charm

Hello, I wanted some insight on what 4 of Wands and the Lovers combined in the same position might mean, in his fondest memory of me?

It's difficult for me to match up these cards with a real event that happened but in order to get more of a hint I feel I should understand the meaning better. Of course there is the whole celebration/ ceremony/ partnership thing, but is there anything deeper than that? A little more specific or different?

PAMUYA

For me the lovers is a choice card(can involve love, but not love itself), so it could be at a time when a decision was being made. Example: graduation, a time when choices were made to which direction or path to take for the future, conversations of these plans or choices.

danieljuk

for me this is choosing a commitment with someone else (if this is about love or a relationship), a deeper love or union. Obviously this could be marriage but also taking a step to affirm a partnership, like say moving in together or throwing a big party with all our friends. It's a choice and celebration of the strength of a relationship, a new step in the union moving forwards. The 4 cards in numerology are about manifestation, structure and stability, reinforcing love in some way.

so his fondest memory of you might be choosing to go to a party with him or celebrating your love in some way or making a big commitment (did you move in together or anything like that?). just some ideas :)

edited to add: just a later thought, could you have got further with him to a relationship stage than anyone else who was a love interest? more serious and committed than anyone before you and that is what he is fond of still, the deep commitment.

charm

For me the lovers is a choice card(can involve love, but not love itself), so it could be at a time when a decision was being made. Example: graduation, a time when choices were made to which direction or path to take for the future, conversations of these plans or choices.

YES, that rings a bell! We had a few conversations about how we were feeling about the future! The first was quite a breakthrough- so linking to the whole idea of a decision being made (because I'd finally decided to face my fears and speak to him). The other two times were also special because he asked me how I was feeling about the upcoming year and I told him I was scared and laughed. The second time, when I asked him how he was feeling about his new job, (another day) he almost completely copied my reaction- either that or we're extremely similar?! It was a really nice moment because it was a tease, he was basically flirting :p So I'm guessing it could have been those moments.. Thanks a lot for your input :)

charm

for me this is choosing a commitment with someone else (if this is about love or a relationship), a deeper love or union. Obviously this could be marriage but also taking a step to affirm a partnership, like say moving in together or throwing a big party with all our friends. It's a choice and celebration of the strength of a relationship, a new step in the union moving forwards. The 4 cards in numerology are about manifestation, structure and stability, reinforcing love in some way.

so his fondest memory of you might be choosing to go to a party with him or celebrating your love in some way or making a big commitment (did you move in together or anything like that?). just some ideas :)

edited to add: just a later thought, could you have got further with him to a relationship stage than anyone else who was a love interest? more serious and committed than anyone before you and that is what he is fond of still, the deep commitment.

I do see the 'reinforcing love in some way' part :) There were quite a few times where it was simply obvious to one another that we had feelings for each other.

We never moved in together nope, actually he's a crush haha (but unfortunately, circumstances meant we couldn't work out in the end- not through any fault of our own). But yes, it could definitely be the celebrating/ appreciating each other because I felt like we both enjoyed the other's acts of affection :')

Ahh, I'm so glad you put that last bit down ! Because actually.. there felt like there was always a very special connection between us, I'm talking spiritual. If the circumstances had allowed us to be together, our relationship would no doubt be something very deep and committed. I was almost always confused by my feelings but it felt like I knew him already, he was very familiar- still seems it. I'm unsure if he felt the same but it's possible. We'd hold each other's gaze almost completely when we spoke to each other and it was so natural and he put me at ease.. overall, it was a strange familiar feeling with him- enough that I constantly questioned whether his first name was actually his first name because some days his name just didn't fit. Due to this special connection I was very committed to him (still not over him unfortunately).

Also, I think he enjoyed that I was blatantly committed to him, I think he got cocky and loved how it made him feel -_- *very arrogant* I think he genuinely appreciated my will to make it work though, because I didn't give up very easily at all :p