7 of cups clarified by chariot

hermit-IX

i've spend about a week trying to figure out what this could mean

it came up in the feellings position

something i've thought of

he has options (7 of cups) and he's trying to decide which way to go (chariot)

he's fantacising about me, but i don't know what chariot means

he's back to doing drugs (7 of cups) and the chariot refers to lack of control

there's also the alternative that it has nothing to do with him.
i use to ask questions about this guy constantly and eventually started getting the 7 of cups...i think it was a sign i should stop asking....the guy was clearly not interested

i think the same thing might be happening now...

but just incase what could it mean
i'm having trouble putting it into words when it comes to feelings

Puffette

i've spend about a week trying to figure out what this could mean

it came up in the feellings position

something i've thought of

he has options (7 of cups) and he's trying to decide which way to go (chariot)

he's fantacising about me, but i don't know what chariot means

he's back to doing drugs (7 of cups) and the chariot refers to lack of control

there's also the alternative that it has nothing to do with him.
i use to ask questions about this guy constantly and eventually started getting the 7 of cups...i think it was a sign i should stop asking....the guy was clearly not interested

i think the same thing might be happening now...

but just incase what could it mean
i'm having trouble putting it into words when it comes to feelings

Yes i understand how you feel about this card because it was the same for me till i got to understand it.
But all in all the 7 of cups speaks about confusion and imagining things about someone,day dreaming,even being enamoured and thinking about stuff together as a possibility.
It can have many meanings according to the surrounding cards. He might be the type of guy who follows u on social media and therefore he admires your pictures.
Its a card about fantasies and not being so grounded as a personality. The person represented by this card tends to be overly optimistic and dreamy at times.
Chariot is different cause it shows the desire. This is a card about feelings under control,sealed.
Chariot is a card about feelings of pride and victory. A man that feels the chariot for a woman it means to me he wanna impress her but also he's willing to do anything to be the winner in this story. Someone bossy who wanna be listened to. In return u must be submissive. He's the one that guides the story and your relationship stays in his hands definetly.

Combined these two cards show a double personality. This person might be weaker inside and tend to fall in love easily but will never ever betray his feelings to someone or show his smallest weaknesses. The type of guy who is tough but melts inside. He can be easily hurt. He rather tell u he hates u then to express his real feelings of love,because doesnt wanna make a fool of himself.

hermit-IX

Yes i understand how you feel about this card because it was the same for me till i got to understand it.
But all in all the 7 of cups speaks about confusion and imagining things about someone,day dreaming,even being enamoured and thinking about stuff together as a possibility.
It can have many meanings according to the surrounding cards. He might be the type of guy who follows u on social media and therefore he admires your pictures.
Its a card about fantasies and not being so grounded as a personality. The person represented by this card tends to be overly optimistic and dreamy at times.
Chariot is different cause it shows the desire. This is a card about feelings under control,sealed.
Chariot is a card about feelings of pride and victory. A man that feels the chariot for a woman it means to me he wanna impress her but also he's willing to do anything to be the winner in this story. Someone bossy who wanna be listened to. In return u must be submissive. He's the one that guides the story and your relationship stays in his hands definetly.

Combined these two cards show a double personality. This person might be weaker inside and tend to fall in love easily but will never ever betray his feelings to someone or show his smallest weaknesses. The type of guy who is tough but melts inside. He can be easily hurt. He rather tell u he hates u then to express his real feelings of love,because doesnt wanna make a fool of himself.

thank you, yes it won't go away until you've figured it out

i like your internal/external take on the cards

to add a little more info,
he doens't follow me on sites, has cut all contact with me for the last couple of months, and we left things off on a bad note

ndark68

Puffette, I like your take on the Chariot. That's always a difficult one to explain to people in regards to relationships but your description is right on. ;)

hermit-IX

yes, i also think you did a very good job putting the chariot into words

but i don't think the chariot has anything to do with how he's feeling towards me

i don't see it as 7 of cups AND chariot

i see it as chariot providing clues as to what part of 7 of cups to focus on..

chariot can be seen as two polarities either working together or not

so if we're dealing more than one of something, would you guys come to the concuslion that the chariot is saying the 7 of cups is talking about the whole options thing...

i really don't know

i feel like i'm close, but you guys throwing ideas out would be helpful

thanks

ndark68

7 of cups is never an action card, it's always a dreaming, head in the clouds, too many options (and even as you mentioned, he probably even has fantasized about you) you would definitely want to see wands cards next to this card (the "action" cards in the deck) and maybe a few assorted others but the seven of cups tells me nothing's going to happen at this point.

PAMUYA

7 of Cups is about illusions, fantasies, choices. The chariot to clarify is movement, this person needs to maintain control and keep on track to his goals. As feelings, they are not quite solid, there are fantasies, there are feelings, but this person is controlling these feelings. They have not made up their mind.

Tiggy-cat

Was this card specifically representing HIS feelings? Towards you? Or towards the relationship topic? Or was the question about your feelings?

hermit-IX

Was this card specifically representing HIS feelings? Towards you? Or towards the relationship topic? Or was the question about your feelings?

towards me

Tiggy-cat

Since I usually think of Chariot as doggedly pursuing something at all costs, focusing on the goal with blinders on, and 7 of Cups as dreams and fantasies, I think it could be saying he's determinedly chasing fantasies or his heart's desire, OR that his chariot is running out of control and he's gone off-track by chasing down too many fantasies. Since it was upright, I think more likely the first idea, but since the 2 are combined, I'd say his goal is not clearly defined here.

If as you say he was using drugs before, I could also unfortunately see this as meaning that he's gone full scale into that lala-land again, thinking that he's pursuing something real which may in reality be just a fantasy.