7 of Wands and Knights of Wands as action to be taken

Wheeler5

Hello All,

So today I was doing a reading for a friend and in the advice position of "what action someone will take next with her" I got the 7 of wands and Knight of Wands. I've always viewed the seven of wands as "taking a stand' and challenges but I am not sure how this relates to the KOW. I feel like the KOW is a hit and quit type guy so I could see him wanting sex from her but I am still really confused on these two when being paired together.

Puffette

Hello All,

So today I was doing a reading for a friend and in the advice position of "what action someone will take next with her" I got the 7 of wands and Knight of Wands. I've always viewed the seven of wands as "taking a stand' and challenges but I am not sure how this relates to the KOW. I feel like the KOW is a hit and quit type guy so I could see him wanting sex from her but I am still really confused on these two when being paired together.

Hmmmm the 7 of wands,it shows a stubborn man that adores contradiction. Fiery,u got here only wands which means there will be full contact(message,call) in which he will disagree with something. Challenges belongs more to the 5 of wands in which your patience and strength is tested. But the 7 of wands is when you are already a winner and u must defend what u have achieved with hard work. This can mean everything,from your status in someone's life to your beliefs and ideas and so on. This 7 of wands guy is someone very argumentative and sometimes with double exposure/personality. It speaks about thinking something and doing the opposite and vice versa. Not everything u see on this guy is real and secure,he says something but he might think the opposite this way hiding his true feelings. Its mostly a survival act/self defence.
Its not a card about sex but rather about words and actions and ideas.

Wheeler5

Hmmmm the 7 of wands,it shows a stubborn man that adores contradiction. Fiery,u got here only wands which means there will be full contact(message,call) in which he will disagree with something. Challenges belongs more to the 5 of wands in which your patience and strength is tested. But the 7 of wands is when you are already a winner and u must defend what u have achieved with hard work. This can mean everything,from your status in someone's life to your beliefs and ideas and so on. This 7 of wands guy is someone very argumentative and sometimes with double exposure/personality. It speaks about thinking something and doing the opposite and vice versa. Not everything u see on this guy is real and secure,he says something but he might think the opposite this way hiding his true feelings. Its mostly a survival act/self defence.
Its not a card about sex but rather about words and actions and ideas.

Wow, just wow! I feel like this fits their situation so well. My friend and this guy haven't been on speaking terms for the past few weeks due to an argument. She ran into him a couple days ago and when they saw each other they still didn't speak but I think she assumes he will contact her soon because of their recent encounter. Do you think the 7 of wands here could be him continuing to stand behind whatever went down between them and you said that these two card's could represent contact so do you think when they do talk it could indicate another argument as well? In the feeling position of his feeling towards her I got five of cups and king if cups so I feel like he does care about her but also as some regrets about the way things ended between them.

Puffette

Wow, just wow! I feel like this fits their situation so well. My friend and this guy haven't been on speaking terms for the past few weeks due to an argument. She ran into him a couple days ago and when they saw each other they still didn't speak but I think she assumes he will contact her soon because of their recent encounter. Do you think the 7 of wands here could be him continuing to stand behind whatever went down between them and you said that these two card's could represent contact so do you think when they do talk it could indicate another argument as well? In the feeling position of his feeling towards her I got five of cups and king if cups so I feel like he does care about her but also as some regrets about the way things ended between them.

Knight of wands is contact but this could lead to a contradiction from his side,something he boldly sustains as his truth,sort of he already took a decision and he want that decision to be respected or taken into consideration or he might try his luck once more. I do believe there shall be a call or a message from this guy's side but she must pay attention to how she deals with this. Anyways keep us updated. Im curios how things go.

Sulis

Moderator note

Hi Wheeler5,

Is this less thank half of the cards from a larger reading?
I ask because Your Readings is meant for complete readings (all of the cards).

If these 2 cards are less than half of a larger spread, let me or prudence know and we will move this thread over to Using Tarot Cards.
If it's more than half of the cards could you please add the rest along with your interpretation of each card.

Here's a link to the posting rules: Your Readings Posting Rules.

Could everyone else please wait till Wheeler5 has clarified?

Sulis - moderator

Wheeler5

Hi Wheeler5,

Is this less thank half of the cards from a larger reading?
I ask because Your Readings is meant for complete readings (all of the cards).

If these 2 cards are less than half of a larger spread, let me or prudence know and we will move this thread over to Using Tarot Cards.
If it's more than half of the cards could you please add the rest along with your interpretation of each card.

Here's a link to the posting rules: Your Readings Posting Rules.

Could everyone else please wait till Wheeler5 has clarified?

Sulis - moderator

Yes, it was less than half. I meant to post it in "using tarot cards" but must of clicked the wrong thread. Thank you.

Sulis

Thanks Wheeler5, I've sent you a private message.

Wheeler5

Knight of wands is contact but this could lead to a contradiction from his side,something he boldly sustains as his truth,sort of he already took a decision and he want that decision to be respected or taken into consideration or he might try his luck once more. I do believe there shall be a call or a message from this guy's side but she must pay attention to how she deals with this. Anyways keep us updated. Im curios how things go.

Thanks Puffette, so just a quick update my friend did end up contacting this guy and they talked for one day before they had another argument which led to them not speaking again. You were so right with your original interpretation about "saying one thing" and doing another. This guy seems to be super argumentative and always as to to have the last word. You're feedback was very helpful! Thanks again :)