8-ball Spread

Ashpoo

I'm fairly new to tarot. Well, not really, I just don't do it as often. Anyway, I was just wonder if anyone knew of a spread that dealt with just yes and no answers to simple questions. Like an 8 ball would do ^^ just curious.

Alissa

Hi Ashpoo and welcome to the forums!

There are some Yes or No spreads you can find by clicking here for the Tarot Spreads index where you can see a Yes or No? category with links. This thread is also found at the top of the Spreads forum, where it's a sticky for everyone's reference.

Hope you find your 8 ball answers! :D

Ashpoo

Thank you

Oh thanks, I just tried one of them to see if the weather was going to be as hellish cold as it was today, and it said no so lets see if it's right. ^^ Yes and Now spreads seem to be the lazy-mans way of getting and answer ^^.

ArwenNightstar

Ashpoo said:
Oh thanks, I just tried one of them to see if the weather was going to be as hellish cold as it was today, and it said no so lets see if it's right. ^^ Yes and Now spreads seem to be the lazy-mans way of getting and answer ^^.

Actually, to me, that seems like a waste of the cards' energy and yours. Why ask what the weather is when you can
A) listen to the TV
B) listen to the radio
C) stick your head outside

LeadtheWay

or you could just go to your local weather website and see how the weather will be.. as simple as that.

Ashpoo

That's not why I wanted to use the spread for. ^^ I just tried a simple question to see if I did it right, you know practice. ^^