A chart full of water and no earth

Cactus

I have been worried for some time about my daughter's natal chart. She has six planets in a water sign (mostly Cancer) and NOTHING in an earth sign.

She has no grounding whatsoever. I know that there are other factors that might make up for the lack of earth but upon first glance, you get overwhelmed by the water.

She is totally empathic and if I even raise my voice a little bit, she gets upset and hugs me. She shares my Moon in Pisces. And although all kids are clumsy, get hurt, bump themselves, spill things, she does it ALL THE TIME. She spills something at LEAST 3 times a day. She is constantly tripping over what looks like nothing! She trips over her own feet as well as everything else. Bumps, falls...don't get me started on the falls. Nothing serious, thank goodness, but she's constantly falling off her chair - just out of the blue. She'll just topple over.

She is completely in her own dreamland, sucking her thumb (she's 4) and twirling her hair. Now I've twirled my hair for most of my life as well. So I can relate with the need to stop everything and twirl hair and have a few minutes of downtime. But she will be riding her bike and suddenly stop and suck her thumb while twirling her hair.

It's cute and the tripping and falling is cute, yet not cute. :) Is this because of the lack of grounding and the chart full of water? With this much water there's the possibility of her being quite psychic and sensitive, don't you think?

I've attached her chart (the data part from Astrodienst, so it's easy to see what's going on - because it's hard for me to read an actual chart with all the lines...)

Attachments

• Kristina.pdf
    30.2 KB · Views: 195

Minderwiz

On a traditional analysis, she is reasonably balanced. The phlegmatic temperament (water) is perhaps slightly stronger than the others but by no means excessively so. Traditionally the Sun and Moon were evaluated as much on their season or phase, respectively as on sign, indeed traditionally the Sun's sign was rarely given anything like the importance of it's seasonal position.

Kristina has a third quarter Moon, which is Melancholic and a Summer Sun (Choleric). Her Ascendant is Libra, which is Sanguine and her Ascendant Ruler is Venus which in this chart is Phlegmatic. The Ascendant Almuten is Saturn, which is the other touch of Melancholy.

I'm not a child psychologist or paediatrician, but I don't think there's anything wrong and you also have to bare in mind that kids progress at different rates in different abilities but if it concerns you please check with your doctor to ensure her ankles and feet are fine.

I do know from my own family that some of the idiosyncrasies you mention have lasted far longer than 4 years old. without any harm whatsoever.

AJ

My nephew did that Cactus, at 5 they got around to having his eyes tested and he needed glasses SO BAD :) He was a new little boy with his glasses, they literally gave him his life back.

Cactus

Thanks for responding!!! Yes, it's bizarre the way she is and at least I'm reassured that her chart is more balanced than I thought.

Glasses at 5!!! Hmmmm. Well, my daughter was just in for a well-visit at the doc and she checked out fine. Eyesight and everything.

I'll keep an eye on her! She, although an adorable clumsy little gal, is the sweetest most caring girl. Very empathic, very sensitive to her surroundings and always wants to be comforted.

AquarianGoddess

Catcus,

First, I was not able to see the chart (something wrong on my computer w/viewing pdf's), however, just going by what you've stated about the lack of earth, here are few suggestions:

* place house plants in her bedroom (earth) and have her care for them
* weather permitting, have her tend to an outside garden (digging in the dirt)
* although she's young, begin to teach her about recycling
* you may also want to research crystals to see which ones will benefit her and combat the lack of earth.

The premise here is to add the missing or lacking element into our lives to create a balance.

Good Luck!
AG

PS...planets in "earth" houses (2nd, 6th, 10th) will take on an earth "flavor"

Cactus

AquarianGoddess said:
Catcus,

First, I was not able to see the chart (something wrong on my computer w/viewing pdf's),

Yes, I think it's something with Adobe and PDFs on your computer because I just tried clicked on it and it came up.

Either way, thanks so much for the advice. I'm glad you mentioned being outside as she helps me with my gardening, and I also have many crystals and she's drawn to them and likes carrying them around.

So I guess I have a good start!