A Love Spread

andy409

Hello there!

Today i made a spread with a Lenormad but i'm not used to do spreads with this deck. I would like to share this spread with you and ask for suggestions about the meaning. I tried to understand but is quite nebulous to me yet.

1 - The Serpent

2 - Whip

3 - Heart

First i thought about some kind of negative magic that could possibly sorround this relationship, because i red that Whip could mean something related to some kind of magic or work done by someone. And with The serpent that usually is a negative card and the Heart that is a card wich speak of love, that thought came to my mind. I don't really know if i'm right or if I could get closer of the real meaning. If you could help me read this i would really be thankful!

Obs: Sorry my english .. i'm brazilian.

Bye there.

prudence

Welcome to the forum, Andy. :)

This section (Your Readings) is meant for posting Tarot readings for help and discussion. We have a separate area specifically for Lenormand Readings, so I will move this thread over to that section. You can follow the redirect link I'll leave here, to find your thread.

Cacia

Hello Andy409

First, welcome to lenormand and would suggest that if you want help with this spread, I would like to know what's your question for the specific spread?. So, people can give you their view of the 3 cards.

thanks

Cacia