A nice little story about my first experience with tarot

Marirowana

I loved this instant answer, and I felt like I had to share it with you :)

A few weeks ago I decided to jump into the world of tarot, and after a few days of research I decided to order the Anna K. tarot deck. In the meanwhile, I was reading about tarot, but sometimes you just need to try things with the cards in person to fully understand.

Today I was too excited, I couldn't wait to get started, so I decided to take my Jonathan Dee cards (which I never used, because I don't like them...) for a deck interview. I got the tower, the star, the nine of swords and the eight of swords.

Not that bad, but not very positive either, as far as my interpretation goes ;) So I asked one clear question to clarify: what should I do NOW with this deck? I pulled the ten of swords. I had to look up the exact meaning: "It is time to end whatever has been on your mind." (In my mind was that I wanted to start reading, even though it was with this deck that is not appealing to me) At first I was a bit dissapointed that the cards told me not to read, but...

At that EXACT moment, the postman came with my Anna K. deck!

Rhiamon

welcome to the world of tarot :) Sounds like it's time to give your new deck a whirl ;)

Marirowana

welcome to the world of tarot :) Sounds like it's time to give your new deck a whirl ;)

Thank you Rhiamon!

Sounds like it indeed, I love how this deck talks to me even before I touched it ;)

Theta Choir

Thanks for sharing your story. You'll have to let us know how you're getting along with your Anna K. deck. Have fun! :)