A pull

Awkward.turtle91

I felt a pull to do my lenromand
So I pulled three cards

And asked what would you like me to know.

Gentleman 28 - Bear - 15 - Stork -17

My take

Gentleman and Bear I feel is telling me that theirs a man in my life who is powerful and protective of me! I feel he can be seen as quite strong which can lead others to think he's controlive when he's only doing the right thing! (He may have facial hair also!) Bear and stork! I feel he's someone who can be relyed on and someone who will help me bring a change to my life ^_^.

Any other opinions I'm clue less on this one this time?

Xx

RAphrodite

I felt a pull to do my lenromand
So I pulled three cards

And asked what would you like me to know.

Gentleman 28 - Bear - 15 - Stork -17

My take

Gentleman and Bear I feel is telling me that theirs a man in my life who is powerful and protective of me! I feel he can be seen as quite strong which can lead others to think he's controlive when he's only doing the right thing! (He may have facial hair also!) Bear and stork! I feel he's someone who can be relyed on and someone who will help me bring a change to my life ^_^.

Any other opinions I'm clue less on this one this time?

Xx

man - bear = strong man
man - stork = man brings change
bear - stork = change in finances

I could be completely wrong, but my guess is that youre getting a new job soon, or if you already have a job, a man will help you get a promotion, or more money.

resonate?

Awkward.turtle91

man - bear = strong man
man - stork = man brings change
bear - stork = change in finances

I could be completely wrong, but my guess is that youre getting a new job soon, or if you already have a job, a man will help you get a promotion, or more money.

resonate?

Maybe I'm looking for work in work! But my manager always asks me to do over time maybe it might be that :)

X