Ace of Pentacles Rx as blocked communication ?

Nikita_

Hi, everyone....after a big row with a friend, I sent him a message to try and clarify some very important things, but because he was so upset, I got the feeling that he might not be reading my emails anymore. Every single time I try to ask tarot if he is reading my messages, I get the ace of pents rx....I can't work out if it means he didn't read my message-maybe he's put me in the spam !-or if he has taken the message as a closure....any suggestions ?

Esk

I also got the ace of pent for a bad situation with a friend. In my case it meant she didn't want to seize the opportunity I gave her. I think your friend for now is rejecting any possibilities of reconciliation and didn't want to rebuild your relation :(. But I say for now, he can of course change his mind. Maybe you should give him some time.
If he has read your messages? honestly I don't know, it can be a yes or a no, maybe both if he has read just few of them. The main message is i think he has not the same intention as you have about restablish your friendship. :(
Maybe someone else will be able to help you more.
Good luck, I hope things will get better

Grizabella

The Ace of Pentacles reversed is saying that, at least for right now, there's no chance of re-growing what friendship you used to have. This might just be a temporary state of things. Just give him some time and then later on, ask the cards to show you how to re-open communications with him.

Nikita_

I also got the ace of pent for a bad situation with a friend. In my case it meant she didn't want to seize the opportunity I gave her. I think your friend for now is rejecting any possibilities of reconciliation and didn't want to rebuild your relation :(. But I say for now, he can of course change his mind. Maybe you should give him some time.
If he has read your messages? honestly I don't know, it can be a yes or a no, maybe both if he has read just few of them. The main message is i think he has not the same intention as you have about restablish your friendship. :(
Maybe someone else will be able to help you more.
Good luck, I hope things will get better

Yes, the first part of what you said is definitely very accurate. It is obvious that he doesn't want the help I offered him for the time being, but I'd like to know if he at least has kept the communication channels open between us...

Nikita_

The Ace of Pentacles reversed is saying that, at least for right now, there's no chance of re-growing what friendship you used to have. This might just be a temporary state of things. Just give him some time and then later on, ask the cards to show you how to re-open communications with him.

Like I said to Esk, it would be important for me to know if he is at least still " hearing " what I have to say, even if he doesn't want to listen to it....if you see what I mean....

WalesWoman

Since it's a Pentacle, something real or physical, something material, I would think that the Ace Rx is a real block. He has actually blocked anything from you from coming through.

If it were the Ace of Swords RX, then I would think he's not open to or reading communications, but the Ace of Pentacles RX is, he's not even getting them now.

Nikita_

Since it's a Pentacle, something real or physical, something material, I would think that the Ace Rx is a real block. He has actually blocked anything from you from coming through.

If it were the Ace of Swords RX, then I would think he's not open to or reading communications, but the Ace of Pentacles RX is, he's not even getting them now.

Thank you....I had similar thoughts, actually....though it seems very drastic....