Ace of Wands and Queen of Cups

Jennalyn

In the position for "What someone wants to happen between you both?" the Ace of Wands and Queen of Cups came out, what would this mean as a pair?

Could it mean the person wants a spark between the two to exist, but also with an emotional undercurrent (so not just a sexual thing, such as if the Ace were on it's own)? Or could it mean the person would like the excitement of the Ace of Wands, but not the emotional side of things?

Sharla

I wouldn't read this combination as so positive as they are fire and water which ill dignify each other.

So ace of wands would be that he doesn't want to commit, then queen of cups would be that this persons emotions are blocked so the person feels nothing emotionally they are basically numb. ANd also could be that this person is selfish and just wants to make "themselves" feel good not yourself.

Maido

The Ace of Wands is one of the most sensual cards in the deck. Desire fulfilled, full on love action, and if you are asking about a love affair it should be go, go, go! Sometimes this card is seen as the fertility card. Great carnal chemistry and delights await.

The Queen of cups is loving, emotionally flowing and usually very warm. Sensitive, empathetic and quite psychic as well.

If there aren't negative cards around, I can't see this combination as a negative issue.

So, this combination to me is very very positive in terms of a sensitive and carnal union.