Agressive and Passive Zodiac Signs

Bartmanhomer

Which 2 zodiac signs is the most aggressive and the other sign is the most passive?

PentQueen

Initial thoughts are Aries (agressive) and Pisces (passive).

lunalafey

Depends on agressive in what department?
Socially, professionally, romantically?

Aries are quite agressive, but so are Capricorns. Scorpio's, especially females are, in my experience, quite agressive. I figure that has to do with their jelouse nature, they HAVE to do better than the other girl.
Leo's even with their outgoing nature, can be passive.
Pisces, yes, are passive, but only because they are just easy-going and not 'really' passive for they know what they want.
Aquarius, they can seem passive, but arn't really. they are just flighty.
Taurus are passive; think, 'Ferdinand the Bull'.

PentQueen

Another way of looking at it is:

Mutable (Gemini/Virgo/Sagitarius/Pisces) - Passive
Fixed (Taurus/Leo/Scorpio/Aqaurius) - Agressive
Cardinal (Aries/Cancer/Libra/Capricorn) - Moderate

Fire/Air (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagitarius, Aquarius) - Masculine/Agressive
Earth/Water Feminine (Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces) - Feminine/Passive

So, technically that would make Leo & Aquarius the most agressive and Pisces & Virgo the most passive.

But without using categories, my picks might be different. I'd day Aries, Taurus, Leo and Capricorn are pretty agressive. Cancer, Sagitarrius, and Pisces are my picks for Passive.

Grigori

Depending what angle your going for there are a couple of things that spring to mind. Of course the Fire and Air signs are considered Active and the Earth and Water Passive.

The Air signs and Virgo are labelled Humane. Aries, Taurus, Leo, Sagittarius and Capricorn are bestial, with Leo and the latter part of Sagittarius (the horse bit at the back) are called Feral. I'd give them odds on favorite for "aggressive".

gorgeousbutterfly

water is passive but not aggressive? water can be aggressive for example when theres a storm or rain. thats aggression. no?

Sophie

PentQueen said:
So, technically that would make Leo & Aquarius the most agressive and Pisces & Virgo the most passive.
I've never met an aggressive Aquarian - and I've known plenty with lots of Aquarius in their charts - but they have a lot of vitality - perhaps that's what is meant by "aggressive" in this context. Most Virgos are passive-aggressive in my experience and many lack vitality. Pisces are neither passive nor aggressive - because we are not "all there" anyway ;).

star-lover

agression/frustration can be shown by harsh sun-mars, sun-pluto, mars-saturn and mars-pluto aspects

so will go with whoever said aries capricorn and scorpio

i'm a libra and definitely passive alot of the time, but i have sun square mars and pluto rising so i can have my moments :D