Aliens and Hermit card...

SerpentaAzothi

Hi, I have noticed if you believe in the fact that aliens are like seekers, travelers, and curious searchers, do you think that perhaps the Hermit card would represent benevelent alien forces? I think their is something to it. Its just speculation, would like your opinions and thoughts. Thanks...

Serpenta

WalesWoman

I am going to have to jump in my ship, for a ride around the galaxy to think about a response for this question.

SerpentaAzothi

hi, it doesnt mean I believe in aliens to that extent, its just an idea, a day dream I have been contemplating, I dont know if aliens exist, I am just having fun with this topic, dont take it too seriously, I am just interested to know what other people think, thanks.

Serpenta

Laurel

I probably watch and read too much Sci/Fi for my own good, but I tend to believe that extraterrestrial races would be even more diverse in personality and intentions than humanity.

However, I think the Hermit card is excellent for representing any benevolent entity that is either a teacher/messenger of the light or a seeker of the same. So it would be excellent for representing non-human sentient beings embarking on the same kind of spiritual seekings that so many of us human folks are.

Al Si'ra

ok call me crazy but i have seen one in ethereal form so i do believe in extraterrestrials..and in my opinion hermit indeed can be linked to aliens..as they are wandering in and out of dimensions..and i have seen this ethereal form to be wandering around in my room..just passing by..just like the hermit..and for some reason when i saw this post sth clicked in my head-their physical form also resembles hermit well at least in rider waite..tall..thin..just this out-of-this world feeling..hermits do give such vibes out both with their lifestyles clothings thought patterns..etc..

:love:
xx

SerpentaAzothi

Hello, Yes I agree with you two, if they do exist they would match the Hermit, that is cool you seen them in the astral, Yes and the rider waite deck of the hermit, is what gave me this whole idea. Thanks for the responses...

Serpenta

WhiteWizzard

SerpentaAzothi said:
Hi, I have noticed if you believe in the fact that aliens are like seekers, travelers, and curious searchers, do you think that perhaps the Hermit card would represent benevelent alien forces? I think their is something to it. Its just speculation, would like your opinions and thoughts. Thanks...

Serpenta
My girlfriend an I were abducted by Aliens 14 years ago, surgical procedures performed on us , over a five year period after that. Nordic Aliens, very tall radiated light, looked like angels

Tarotphelia

SerpentaAzothi said:
Hi, I have noticed if you believe in the fact that aliens are like seekers, travelers, and curious searchers, do you think that perhaps the Hermit card would represent benevelent alien forces?

Didn't Yoda have a cloak and a staff at some point? Nevermind --
Yes, the Hermit card would be appropriate, especially if you believe the theory that some very intelligent animals like cats and dogs are actually being inhabited by aliens to observe us at close range. That might be why many people have the sense there's another person living inside their pet and they have more than just an animal intelligence. Hermits hiding in plain sight.

SerpentaAzothi

Inquister, yes you have a very good point, thanks. Very interesting :)

Serpenta

Wings

Hermit cats

Hi..yea I have a small cadre of abandon and orphaned cats that live with us...I swear the bio-cats are treerified by those smart observant cats and my husband and I often joke that they look like cats but some how they have some other spirit ...and I am a Tarot Artist about to start my "Hermit" painting....maybe I'll go hang out with the cats for inspiration...me aah ow
Wings