Altars for Manifesting

zorya

inspired by the manifesting and altar threads, i was wondering if anyone else here has created an altar with the purpose of manifesting something?

an altar is a great place to focus energy that may assist in manifesting your hopes or desires.

i currently have a small altar set up for prosperity. i was able to place it not only in the direction i see as corresponding with prosperity (west), but it is also in the prosperity corner used by feng shui. some of the items on it are a metal fish, pyrite, money and a bowl.

i have another altar that is used specifically for healing.

i've also heard of others setting up love altars, or altars with the purpose of manifesting a particular thing, such as a new house.

Kiama

When I was younger and studying Feng Shui I set up a sort-of love altar, though it was more an altar to help me view myself in a better light, and make myself feel more attractive.

It was in the section used in Feng Shui for love/marriage.

I basically put many beautiful things on it: sea shells, crystals, flowers, statues, and in the centre the best photograph of me that I had. I placed my hairbrush and a small mirror on it, so that every morning I would stand before this altar, brushing my hair, and I would try and focus on seeing myself as beautiful, and projecting this beauty out to others.

It didn't take long for my confidence to rocket up, and I really did feel alot more beautiful. :D

Kiama

miss_apples

I have a traveling alter. I set it up, use it, then pack it back up again. Mostly so my kids wont get into my alter stuff.

jema

You just inspired me!
I dismantled my altar last summer when I needed the surface for my new fishtank. (so yeah, those fishies live on sacred ground)
I miss my altar though.
Perhaps a small one with a specific working in mind is just what I need and I think I have the right spot for it too!

Photos will come when I am done:)

Ruby Red Slippers

Altars for Manifesting
inspired by the manifesting and altar threads, i was wondering if anyone else here has created an altar with the purpose of manifesting something? Zoya

Yes, I have several times. I have a double dresser in a spare room, which I get to use as an alter. It has been changed many times over the past 3 years. I've left my tarot spells up for awhile there as well. I had a quilt hanging on the wall behind it, which was great because you could pin things on it that had special meaning for whatever I wanted at the time. The quilt has held many traesure maps as well. It has held pictures of each of the kids, when we were sending special love &/or special energy their way. (They all live far from us in miles. Each of them has a teddy bear in this room that I hold/use when I want to connect with them through a healing.)) I find this space has become very special!

Now I have taken the quilt down and the wall behind the dresser holds framed pictures of 3 faery prints purchased from the Froud site. The (healer), Sphinx, the Faery Godmother, and Friends. I also have a picture of St. Germain that was a gift from a special friend. I feel they bless my work, since the dressertop/alter now holds my completed projects for the healing jewelry I make as well as several crystals.

I am manifesting this work as a work of Joy, spiritual fulfillment and hopefully a real part time income business.

So, yes, I have, yes it works, and I would encourage others to find a special place too.

RRS

PS. Right now I also have a portable lap table that has a "special tarot spread" I did recently. I have put that in the living room to send good energy to the wonderful cards that came up each time I pass it and hope it all comes true!

An alter can be anything that works for you!

TemperanceAngel

zorya said:
inspired by the manifesting and altar threads, i was wondering if anyone else here has created an altar with the purpose of manifesting something?
Hi Zorya!

My altar is set up to manifest, mainly for my business to be prosperous and at the moment I am working on trying to find a 'home' for my business. It's great I keep getting people and 'signs' turning up, not too fast, just letting me know I am going in the right direction. I put a lot of love and protection into my altar as well :)
XTAX