Amazingly appropriate

canid

A good friend & employee was in a bad accident early yesterday morning & there is major brain involvement. IE no brain activity; they inserted a shunt yesterday to relieve the pressure on Jeff's brain. Although, this morning there was some brain activity, despite his drug induced coma. About an hour ago they rushed him back into surgery, I don't know the specifics, & it doesn't look good. I asked what Jeff's current physical condition is - one card - no positional meaning obviously, & I got the Ace of Pumpkins. Halloween deck. He's having brain surgery RIGHT NOW...look at the card. It also tells me Jeff is still in there somewhere (that grinning skull...) I mean, could tarot get more specific here??? God I hope he makes it. He has an 8 month old son that he's absolutely in love with.

Attachments

• aceofpumpkins.jpg
    aceofpumpkins.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 104

AJ

I wish your friend a successful journey. And a good reminder here, to plan as though we were going to live forever, and live like today is our last.

canid

I wish your friend a successful journey. And a good reminder here, to plan as though we were going to live forever, and live like today is our last.

Thank you very much. And a very good point, which we all ignore in mundane life. I try really hard not to but still, it happens. He's only 26. I don't know why but when tarot talks this way I'm always amazed because after all these decades I should expect it. But I'm still shaking my head. Out of 78 cards, to get THIS one???

ETA: I'm going to continue this in Your Readings. I couldn't continue at first, after that card.

celticnoodle

Oh dear! how awful for that family! My prayers go out to them and I'll remember him in my prayers for awhile, till he hopefully recovers fully.

that card was amazingly appropriate. I also want to add how eerie it was seeing the lilies in the card, too, as it is a symbol of death, and yet the card is so happy and I suspect related to the ace of cups. it can be that he is trying to decide also what he wants--life or death.

Sorry, if this post upsets you, not meant to-just adding to what it made me think of. So young and with a young baby, just so sad all around. I do hope all works out for him.